This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how much is your save file worth to you?

#11MetaDeDeDePosted 11/6/2012 5:50:41 AM(edited)
I would never what to lose it for the Memory Link due to a glicth the I heard has deleted other peoples save files so I am not doing the Memory Link. It took me a long time to get my Join Avenue to Rank 47. I am almost close to getting it to rank 48 but I still have a long way to go to get it to rank 100.

Edit: It even has my Ev trained Pokemon in it.
---
I love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it
Iris's Official Future Husband.
#12Ku-Ri-BohPosted 11/6/2012 5:53:12 AM
It may cost me my life. I dunno. The last time i lost a Pokemon save file was in my Ruby Ver years ago. I couldnt even recall how many hours i put in it, it might not even be in triple digits, but still i cried and emo'd for days. It felt as if a part of my life was gone due to the time i invested on it.
#13pokedude900Posted 11/6/2012 5:54:30 AM
I haven't imported anything or done anything particularly time-consuming aside from the story itself yet. So it wouldn't be too big a deal.
---
http://i.imgur.com/rbBq9.jpg
Come to the board in my quote for math discussion and pretty much anything else.
#14NowYouJoePosted 11/6/2012 5:59:23 AM
ZombieAkane posted...
All hacked.

No value.

can aquire in seconds what took some of you years.

You can't hack the emotional connection that comes with having pokemon from Gen 3 and up on one file, bud
---
"you're a real one man army" - RealPandemonium
#15NowYouJoePosted 11/6/2012 6:01:06 AM
pokedude I'm going to challenge you to a battle one day and I am going to destroy you
---
#16ZombieAkanePosted 11/6/2012 6:07:07 AM
NowYouJoe posted...
ZombieAkane posted...
All hacked.

No value.

You can't hack the emotional connection that comes with having pokemon from Gen 3 and up on one file, bud

I can hack superior EV's and IV's in mere seconds. Your emotional connection doesn't make you stronger than me. If anything its a weakness, showing reluctance to use better Pokemon.
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
#17NowYouJoePosted 11/6/2012 6:09:15 AM
With that kind of attitude you will never be a true Pokemon Master.
---
#18ZombieAkanePosted 11/6/2012 6:13:59 AM
NowYouJoe posted...
With that kind of attitude you will never be a true Pokemon Master.

They're called hacks because they defy the norm.

If anything a Pokemon Master should take years and years to achieve, hacks allow you to skip all of those steps.

So a hacker does not deserve to be a pokemon master, yet they are even more powerful than pokemon masters.

Which is sad, that a little .sav editing software can make me stronger than the elite four and the pokemon master.
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
#19NowYouJoePosted 11/6/2012 6:15:03 AM
You're under the impression I can't pokesav/gen my legitimately caught pokemon lol

And if you hack outside of legitimate ranges you're a scrub and a noob and a disgrace to the Game
---
#20MugilokoPosted 11/6/2012 6:16:48 AM
ZombieAkane posted...
All hacked.

No value.

Hacking is teh devil.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards