This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There isn't a ______ Pokemon yet.

#321thesageunowknowPosted 11/8/2012 3:17:46 PM
has there been a windows and apple pokemon?
---
i am god
#322TherianReturns(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 3:50:58 PM
Cardinal
---
Let me make this clear; Generation 3 remakes are coming this generation, 5. Get over it.
#323QualiTPosted 11/8/2012 4:05:30 PM
There isnt a decent ant eater pokemon yet.

inb4Heatmor.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#324ColonelHawkPosted 11/8/2012 5:39:50 PM
As far as mythological creatures go, people on other forums have been tossing around a water/Ghost type based on a possesed umbrella from Japanese myths(can't remember the name. Also, I think that they should continue the "onna" theme they have with Mawhile and Frosslass and make a Pokemon based on Kuchisake-onna (Kucisake-onna is a ghostly serial killer whose mouth is disfigured in a permanent smile, and disfigures her victims in a similar way.)
#325animesonicxPosted 11/8/2012 5:40:47 PM
garfield
---
official shiny gallade of the black and white 2 boards
excuse me, i am now going to have a logical argument with a dragon
#326deathbycookiesPosted 11/8/2012 5:45:29 PM
ColonelHawk posted...
As far as mythological creatures go, people on other forums have been tossing around a water/Ghost type based on a possesed umbrella from Japanese myths(can't remember the name. Also, I think that they should continue the "onna" theme they have with Mawhile and Frosslass and make a Pokemon based on Kuchisake-onna (Kucisake-onna is a ghostly serial killer whose mouth is disfigured in a permanent smile, and disfigures her victims in a similar way.)

creepy

anywasy i want to see a tiger pokemon
#327ColonelHawkPosted 11/8/2012 6:09:57 PM
deathbycookies posted...
ColonelHawk posted...

creepy

anywasy i want to see a tiger pokemon

Indeed(Going to nip this in the bud. Arcanine is a Chinese guardian lion-dog, Raikou is a smilodon) Specifically, a Grass/Ice Siberian Tiger would be cool.
#328TherianReturns(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 6:10:32 PM
Aborigine
---
Let me make this clear; Generation 3 remakes are coming this generation, 5. Get over it.
#329BrightSeraphPosted 11/8/2012 6:14:19 PM
Komodo dragon.
---
"A day may come when the courage of men fails... but it is not this day."
- Aragorn
#330TherianReturns(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 8:28:48 PM
Llama
---