This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you 1v1 a Machop and win?

#21the_cajun88Posted 11/8/2012 6:02:33 AM
I think it would be like trying to fight a chimpanzee in real life. Those things will rip your face off.

I could kill a chimp with a sword.
---
The University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i40.tinypic.com/10p3kmw.jpg
#22GreatTroySenseiPosted 11/8/2012 6:21:55 AM
ZombieAkane posted...
Supernova 163 posted...
Machop can pick up Gravelers easily. They weigh 230lbs/105kg.
A Machop would destroy a regular person.

EDIT: Nope wait, according to the Ruby Pokedex entry they have the strength to hurl 100 adult humans. Going with a somewhat conservative weight of 50kg, on average, Machop can hurl 5 tons around. Mach Punch from a Machop would pulverize anyone.

Use a shield, one of those that drop into the ground like a barrier. He hits the barrier, you do a roundhouse and slice his head off with your sword.

Come on, show some imagination. I swear you guys could pencilpush this pokemon to death.

If he's the size he is, and yet can lift 5 tons... his bone density, muscle density or both must be OBSCENE. That sword would break at the hilt upon coming into contact with him, and he'd barely feel it worth a tickle. It'd be like using a sword to fight Superman.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#23Dark_EinherjarPosted 11/8/2012 6:27:23 AM
ZombieAkane posted...
Machop can use all his Pokemon Powers.

You can use weapons, but not guns, crossbows, spearguns etc. Only pipes, crowbars, swords, spears, maces etc.

You can also wear armour that exists IRL.

You are you, if you are fat, you are fat.

No Poké Ball restrictions (they aren't weapons)... hmm...

*throws Master Ball*

I win.

:D
---
Saix: "Kingdom Hearts... where is my heart?"
Kingdom Hearts: "...do I look like a Lost and Found to you? Try a heart transplant center!"
#24UmuruPosted 11/8/2012 6:42:36 AM
I'm not trained in any sort of combat, while a Machop is constantly training at all times of the day. Even if I could get my hands on a weapon, I wouldn't know how to effectively use it anyway.
#25Zabie_WPosted 11/8/2012 6:56:24 AM
I'm trained as a fighter, I think I would be able to win a Machop. It would depend on the level

Remember, even if Machop can potentialy lift 5 tons, he is unable to OHKO even a Pikachu with Karate Chop provided that both are low level.

It does not matter how strong a Machop CAN be if I'm fighting a low level one. Lv 100 Machop on the other hand, no way I'm winning
#26nonomm79Posted 11/8/2012 7:05:27 AM
Who here is so self-deluded that they think they can defeat Machop?

The guy can:

Break brick walls with his fist.
Create earthquakes.
Shoot fire.
Create an avalanche.
Punch with the power of lightning, fire, and ice.
Punch faster than a bullet.
Control the weather.
Take a nap for 30 seconds and regenerate from all injuries, including third-degree burns, paralysis, and poison.

This guy could take down the Avengers.

------
#27glitchunter75Posted 11/8/2012 7:12:48 AM
Since shuriken aren't on the banned list of weapons, I'll get it down before it even gets close. I don't have very good aim, but Machop's No Guard ability would make it so every one hit its mark!

I love loopholes!
---
The World Ends With You 2 in 2012? I sure hope so!
Official Shiny Victini of the Pokemon B/W 2 and PMD: MMM boards.
#28AsterAzulPosted 11/8/2012 7:56:07 AM
It would be like fighting a chimp, and chimps OWN humans.
---
I develop games:
http://rosstin.wordpress.com/
#29TwilightPlaguePosted 11/8/2012 8:02:01 AM
*laughs at the kid not understanding comment*

Boy, going on 23 and I pump the **** out of myself. Personally, if I really want to fight a Pokemon, I would spar against sawk. Machop is no challenge.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where the whiners hide and the flamers enjoy a nice meal of tearing your jugular out. Enjoy the stay :)
#30ZombieAkane(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 10:43:44 AM
glitchunter75 posted...
Since shuriken aren't on the banned list of weapons, I'll get it down before it even gets close. I don't have very good aim, but Machop's No Guard ability would make it so every one hit its mark!

I love loopholes!

HA

HAHAHAHA
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex