This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, do you guys use legendaries?

#41motosyko21Posted 11/8/2012 12:58:07 PM
ts like playing through an RPG and getting the ultimate weapons for your characters. Yeah, they're usually overpowered, but you usually have to go through so much BS to get them that you almost feel compelled to give them a go.

That said, I'll always have a soft-spot for MewTwo.
#42RPCShadowclawPosted 11/8/2012 1:22:40 PM
I will generally make an exception and use one legendary at most per party.

In Black 2, my transferred Keldeo got the honor of joining the party.
In Black 1 I used Victini, swapped it out for Reshiram briefly (you know when) and went back to my Victini afterwards.
In SoulSilver, Lugia followed me through Kanto and to the final battle with Red.
In Platinum, I took Rotom along for the ride.
#43Monferno_AQWPosted 11/8/2012 1:32:26 PM
RPCShadowclaw posted...
I will generally make an exception and use one legendary at most per party.

In Black 2, my transferred Keldeo got the honor of joining the party.
In Black 1 I used Victini, swapped it out for Reshiram briefly (you know when) and went back to my Victini afterwards.
In SoulSilver, Lugia followed me through Kanto and to the final battle with Red.
In Platinum, I took Rotom along for the ride.

Rotom's not a legendary.

Anyways, I've always used legendaries. Never shall I be without atleast one on my team, that one being Mewtwo.
---
I only play in Ubers
R~married to Shauntal and Lorelei/Prima
#44EdalborezPosted 11/8/2012 1:45:27 PM
I use non-Uber legendaries.
#45Beowulf2010Posted 11/8/2012 2:06:18 PM
No. Too lazy to take the time to get good natures/IVs for them so I then feel that EV training them is not useful so I choose not to use them so that they don't get "crap" EVs that I'll just have to erase later. Assuming I ever do decide to EV train them.
---
HnM777 - evil will always prevail because good is stupid
Kyerofox - Apparently so is evil, because evil doesn't remember the line correctly.
#46NeoTimeDevourerPosted 11/8/2012 2:07:53 PM
No, because I'm not a scrub that needs to rely on overpowered tricycle pokes to beat an already piss easy game.
---
NTD
#47kiba312Posted 11/8/2012 2:31:08 PM
i use latias and pretty much it XP
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
#48egglinkPosted 11/8/2012 2:51:07 PM
I'd rather not. Like, in my Ice Type run, I wanted a flying type and it was between Delibird and Articuno. I picked Delibird. It sucks, yes...I mean...wow...but there is an appeal to it.
---
Philosophy: Needs more Ice type, and Dragons are the devil.
#49ultimatedorkboyPosted 11/8/2012 3:20:26 PM
In-game: HELL YEAH! I use TWO Rayquaza's as my signature pokes. I use them all the time when I want to breeze through the E4. I also find it amsuing from time to time to curb-stomp battle my opponents (Lv.100 Rayquaza against Lv 20 poke - HA!).

Competitive: I wouldn't want to use legendaries in "unofficial" competitive battles unless if the person I'm challenging is willing to use legendaries as well.
---
"You can talk to the wall for all I care."
"I would respect your opinion.... if I cared about it."
#50GastroFanPosted 11/8/2012 3:27:56 PM
I've used legendaries in my games and find that, in some cases, they're overrated; in others they're everything people say they are. It really depends on the legendary, what place it has on your team, how you train it, care for it, etc.

Official Cresselia of the B/W2 Boards; when will there be an official Cresselia event?
Official Darkrai of the PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth