This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When do you think Kyogre will lose his title of best pokemon in ubers?

#11Cpt_CalamityPosted 11/9/2012 12:14:42 AM
When Air Lock/Cloud Nine mechanics get changed so that they just remove weather period, and when a Fire/Grass legendary Pokemon is released with Chlorophyll and has a high SpA (130 or higher). A combination of those two would result in a slight decrease in weather dominance and result in a higher usage of sun teams in Ubers. Rain would probably still be best, but things like Arceus and Mewtwo would have higher usage.
---
I'M BACK B****ES!
#12UndinEntitePosted 11/9/2012 12:18:20 AM
You think Moody is better than Drizzle?

Moody is WAY better than drizzle.
#13coreekymonPosted 11/9/2012 12:30:21 AM
Swords Dance, Extreme Speed Arceus beats Kyogre don't it? My vote goes to Arceus for best in Ubers.
---
Please check out my blog/guide to competitive pokemon at pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com
#14Tequila_ShotPosted 11/9/2012 12:36:01 AM
inTaCtfuL posted...
Team Rocket Elite posted...
Catcher_Freeman posted...
Never.

Drizzle is the best ability in the game.

It alone propelled Politoed from NU to the second most used Pokemon in OU after Genesect.

Moody.

Do I think giving every move in the game a +1 to priority, so that you ultimately never get outsped unless by another attack of equal priority, is the best ability in the game? Yeah, I'd say so.
---
Tanoshii wa tanoshii da yo.
#15jayman7Posted 11/9/2012 12:36:46 AM
WolfJounin posted...
Maybe next gen. Definitely not this gen... and no, if Smogon or any other group ever bans Drizzle on Kyogre for whatever reason, it doesn't count. This is assuming it gets a dream world ability or something.

Kyogre does not, at present, get a Dream World ability. It's not programmed to be able to do so.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#16jayman7Posted 11/9/2012 12:39:59 AM
Tequila_Shot posted...
inTaCtfuL posted...
Never.

It alone propelled Politoed from NU to the second most used Pokemon in OU after Genesect.

Moody.

Do I think giving every move in the game a +1 to priority, so that you ultimately never get outsped unless by another attack of equal priority, is the best ability in the game? Yeah, I'd say so.

That's not what Moody does.
---
#17Tequila_ShotPosted 11/9/2012 12:45:08 AM
jayman7 posted...
Tequila_Shot posted...
inTaCtfuL posted...
Never.

Moody.

Really? Then what the balls am I thinking of?
---
#18wutzgoodPosted 11/9/2012 12:45:48 AM
jayman7 posted...
Tequila_Shot posted...
inTaCtfuL posted...
Never.

Moody.

I was just thinking the same thing. Sounds like prankster but to every move not just status moves. Moody is too random with the stat boosts to ever really be something you can count on.
---
I'm calling you an elitist, but I'm just gonna go ahead and leave a snooty remark as I go. I am wutz good
SS FC: 4598 9525 2106 Black 0991 3491 6739
#19jayman7Posted 11/9/2012 12:46:48 AM
Tequila_Shot posted...
jayman7 posted...
Tequila_Shot posted...

Prankster, maybe. Though that only adds to the priority of non-offensive moves. There is no Ability that increases the priority of all moves.
---
#20Tequila_ShotPosted 11/9/2012 12:53:27 AM
jayman7 posted...
Tequila_Shot posted...
jayman7 posted...
Tequila_Shot posted...

Prankster, maybe. Though that only adds to the priority of non-offensive moves. There is no Ability that increases the priority of all moves.

Yeah, that's the one. And I could have sworn it was all moves that got a Priority boost, which would explain why I thought it better than ... well, anything. That would be OP as hell.
---