This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Average Age of Pokemon Players?

#11ZombieAkanePosted 11/9/2012 9:48:02 AM
moneyman82 posted...
ZombieAkane posted...
20, been playing since Japanese Green.

Currently sponsored on Smogon.

D: For what, exactly?

I remember when one of my friends went to Japan and came back with Pokemon Green Version. We all went nuts, as you can imagine. We always wondered why Venusaur didn't have a game!

For Digimon.

Seriously, what the **** else on Smogon can you get sponsored for other than competitive battling?
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
#12AlexxPBPosted 11/9/2012 9:48:37 AM
I'm 25. I've been playing since Red/Blue.
---
"But if you just send a PM, the whole rest of the board won't know anything is going on! How are you supposed to get attention like that?" - MileRun
#13moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 9:50:07 AM
ZombieAkane posted...
moneyman82 posted...
ZombieAkane posted...
20, been playing since Japanese Green.

Currently sponsored on Smogon.

D: For what, exactly?

I remember when one of my friends went to Japan and came back with Pokemon Green Version. We all went nuts, as you can imagine. We always wondered why Venusaur didn't have a game!

For Digimon.

Seriously, what the **** else on Smogon can you get sponsored for other than competitive battling?

O_o ...

Sorry bro, didn't even know that Smogon sponsored anyone at all for anything, so I was just curious...
---
Want the latest video game news? Check out my blog! www.thevideogamenews.blogspot.com
#14BloodlustSwedenPosted 11/9/2012 10:20:53 AM
This should be stickied, it's a very interesting poll that will otherwise get lost among all the other topics.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0218 1584 0189 - Erik
Life is a disease with a larger number of victims than all forms of Cancer put together...
#15coreekymonPosted 11/9/2012 10:26:03 AM
20, but TC you do realize this is only the demographics of this board. Don't think this represents the complete fan base by a long shot.
---
Please check out my blog/guide to competitive pokemon at pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com
#16JayXVaderPosted 11/9/2012 10:33:08 AM(edited)
18, like it for 13 years, haven't stated playing the game when I until I was 7 which was a use Blue on the first Gameboy which was red, when everyone else in on GS on the gameboy color or advance which I end up skiping gen 2 games and play Ruby when I got my advance.
#17Gardevoir47Posted 11/9/2012 10:33:22 AM
19. Played Pokemon since Red/Blue. Loved it since.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3825 7849 1598
BTW, The Game
#18moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 10:35:29 AM
coreekymon posted...
20, but TC you do realize this is only the demographics of this board. Don't think this represents the complete fan base by a long shot.

Yeah I know, I should have specified that I meant among the GameFAQs fan-base, although I assumed that was already implied :P
---
Want the latest video game news? Check out my blog! www.thevideogamenews.blogspot.com
#19ScytheCFHPosted 11/9/2012 11:19:26 AM
BloodlustSweden posted...
Im 21, been playing since the beginning.

Same as this
#20Safer_777Posted 11/9/2012 11:19:57 AM
A lot of youngsters here...
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~