This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Average Age of Pokemon Players?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Average Age of Pokemon Players?
3 years ago#21
22, started with Red when I was around eight or nine years old.
3 years ago#22
BloodlustSweden posted...
Im 21, been playing since the beginning.

The beginning was Japanese Red and Green.
3 years ago#23
WackyQuacker posted...
Im 21, been playing since the beginning.

The beginning was Japanese Red and Green.

In Europe/USA the beginning was Blue/Red. If i had known japanese and would have access to Jap. Red/Green i would have gotten it.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0218 1584 0189 - Erik
Life is a disease with a larger number of victims than all forms of Cancer put together...
3 years ago#24
This should be stickied, it's a very interesting poll that will otherwise get lost among all the other topics.

Haha, well, by all means request a sticky if you think so, but I think stickies are more for helpful things such as guides. Although to be honest that's why there's a FAQs section, cheats section, answers section, etc...What are stickies for D: lmao Well "Request Sticky" away if you think this is interesting enough! :P
---
Want the latest video game news? Check out my blog! www.thevideogamenews.blogspot.com
3 years ago#25
moneyman82 posted...
This should be stickied, it's a very interesting poll that will otherwise get lost among all the other topics.

Haha, well, by all means request a sticky if you think so, but I think stickies are more for helpful things such as guides. Although to be honest that's why there's a FAQs section, cheats section, answers section, etc...What are stickies for D: lmao Well "Request Sticky" away if you think this is interesting enough! :P

I just requested a sticky even though i think the same as you. I have seen way "Worse" topics get stickied though.

Also, as a side note: Holy ****, my User Level is "32: Legend" O.O'
---
Pokemon White FC: 0218 1584 0189 - Erik
Life is a disease with a larger number of victims than all forms of Cancer put together...
3 years ago#26

Have been interested in Pokémon since May 1998, when I got a VHS mailer from Toys R' Us.
3 years ago#27
I'm 22, started back with red and blue in late 98. :) One of the highlights of my childhood I think was receiving my first pokemon ever. Charmander in red, then Bulbasaur in blue. :)
---
White FC: 2064 8774 3275 name : Janelle
White 2 FC : 4342 0616 9985 name: Janelle
3 years ago#28
ZombieAkane posted...
Seriously, what the **** else on Smogon can you get sponsored for other than competitive battling?

Lol
---
No man stands so tall as he who stoops to help a child.
http://i.imgur.com/VH2Nc.jpg - Young Leo has more swag than you
3 years ago#29
---
Ranks ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress, Dunsparce Girl
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
3 years ago#30
So a little older then most people here, apparently. Started playing Red/Blue in 98 and haven't missed a single installment since. At least, not a single installment that's available to the EU region.
---
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required.
Sir Winston Churchill
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Average Age of Pokemon Players?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived