This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokegen and pokesav

#11ares9090Posted 11/9/2012 7:47:43 PM
OnyxGuard posted...
Quote:OnyxGuard posted...
Thanks. Also can some one send me a link for pokegen for my black 2? Thanks :)

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6424-Download-link-and-information

Works for all Gen IV and Gen V games.

@ares9090
Thanks bud. So u know how to use this?

Yes, I do.

I suggest you look for some videos on Youtube
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black FC Ares 0389 8392 9652
Dream World Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk
#12lunarswordPosted 11/9/2012 7:50:41 PM
beebarb posted...
OnyxGuard posted...
Okay. But can I transfer them to my game in my ds?

You'll need an Action Replay, a Save Backup device or a Fake GTS to transfer to a retail game card.

Unfortunately the Action Replay with the mircroSD port for save backups is NOT compatible with B/W 1 or 2. Youll be stuck using Pokecheck (which means getting ribbons forced onto many of them, or ordering a backup device from somewhere).
---
"All your sweetrolls are belong to me."
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#13discodancer77Posted 11/9/2012 8:58:52 PM
http://www.pokegts.us/5thGen_Upload.aspx

After making your pkm. files, upload them to that, change your DNS and Backup DNS to the number (204.45.29.54) and go to on regular GTS WITH A FULL PARTY I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH. Also, if you don't need any items on them, i suggest making them hold Relic Crowns, as they are worth 300 Grand for each one.
---
Hi, I'm Better Than You
Pokemon Black FC: 4427-2404-6755
#14TehTrumpCardPosted 11/9/2012 9:02:35 PM
Make sure you aren't using a 3DS.

My experience with my 3DSXL was terrible, because it didn't work.

You can use a DSi though.
---
Stars, have their own beginnings, but their own power results in their destruction.
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard and ReimuHakure-
#15OnyxGuard(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 9:04:32 PM
I have a ds lite does that work? God I wish I could do all the pokegen and ir GTS stuff on my iOS device lol. Oh well. Thanks guys :D
---
Pokemon Black FC: 0433 5479 5342
#16discodancer77Posted 11/9/2012 9:07:56 PM
OnyxGuard posted...
I have a ds lite does that work? God I wish I could do all the pokegen and ir GTS stuff on my iOS device lol. Oh well. Thanks guys :D

As long as there is wi-fi, and you are able to go on GTS, it works. Also, if you dont care about stuff like the OT, or Shinyness, you can make and send pokemon right away here

http://www.pokegts.us/Default.aspx

Easily the easiest easy way to easily ease into the easy easiness of easing into easily generating pokemon.
---
Hi, I'm Better Than You
#17OnyxGuard(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 9:13:12 PM
Quote:OnyxGuard posted...

As long as there is wi-fi, and you are able to go on GTS, it works. Also, if you dont care about stuff like the OT, or Shinyness, you can make and send pokemon right away here

http://www.pokegts.us/Default.aspx

Easily the easiest easy way to easily ease into the easy easiness of easing into easily generating pokemon.

@discodancer77
If u can help me make a quick team that would be appreciated. I wasn't going to use it much. Only for a quick team of 6.
---
#18discodancer77Posted 11/9/2012 9:15:34 PM
Ferrothorn
MoxieMixedSalamence / Dragonite
Conkelldurr / MoxieMixedSalamence / Dragonite
Magnezone / Dugtrio / Probopass
Heatran
Genesect

The most replacable is probably Conkelldurr. Use Genesect and Ferrothorn to lure out fire attacks, and predict to go to heatran. Also, heatran doesn't have to be on, switch for a definite Conk if you have to, I only put it in because it has good synergy from your fire weak pokemon.
The concept is to start sweeping with the Dragons, then, when they bring out their steel type (The only type to resist dragon) Send in Magnezone or Dugtrio to finish them off by trapping them with Magnet Pull or arena trap. Hope I helped. Also, is there anything to change on my team? Feel free to tell me. Again thanks for the battle :)
---
Hi, I'm Better Than You
#19OnyxGuard(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 9:17:42 PM
Quote:Ferrothorn
Heatran
Genesect

The most replacable is probably Conkelldurr. Use Genesect and Ferrothorn to lure out fire attacks, and predict to go to heatran. Also, heatran doesn't have to be on, switch for a definite Conk if you have to, I only put it in because it has good synergy from your fire weak pokemon.
The concept is to start sweeping with the Dragons, then, when they bring out their steel type (The only type to resist dragon) Send in Magnezone or Dugtrio to finish them off by trapping them with Magnet Pull or arena trap. Hope I helped. Also, is there anything to change on my team? Feel free to tell me. Again thanks for the battle :)

@discodancer77
Lol wrong topic bud. So can u answer my question plz?
---
#20discodancer77Posted 11/9/2012 9:20:41 PM(edited)
OnyxGuard posted...
Quote:Ferrothorn
Heatran
Genesect

@discodancer77
Lol wrong topic bud. So can u answer my question plz?

no that was from a PM suggesting a team for a friend. Feel free to use it, or part of it. Also, to quote, all you have to do is click the "quote" button. Under the name of the poster. Pitch some members you want on your team, then i could fill in the rest
---
Hi, I'm Better Than You