This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ok, so

#11998_zPosted 11/9/2012 7:18:14 PM
I have this Ekans infestation, and they're running through my house. Although I could easily decimate them with an EQ or Waterfall from my Swampert, I fear that it'll broke my house too. Also, my Swampert is now very fatigued due to fighting a lot of Ekans. I also ran out of Antidotes due to them always poisoning my Swampert. I'm currently having trouble at this, and I want to seek how to eliminate them without breaking my house.
---
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 4
Official Shedinja of the Pokemon B/W 2 boards || R - Rocket Scientist
#2Kazagin_Posted 11/9/2012 7:19:36 PM
Let loose a buncha Zangoose.
Those crazy guys eat snakes.
---
I have no signature.
#3pokedude900Posted 11/9/2012 7:21:37 PM
I'm sure your house will be fine if you just pull a 1 or 2 on the Richter Scale.
---
http://i.imgur.com/rbBq9.jpg
Come to the board in my quote for math discussion and pretty much anything else.
#4XerainPosted 11/9/2012 7:25:08 PM
When your repel wears off, just choose to automatically use a second one.
---
Sliced bread is over hyped. I give it a 5.
~~Xerain
#51998_z(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 7:27:04 PM(edited)
Kazagin_ posted...

But I fear my house will be outrunned by those Ekans when I'm going to catch some Zangoose.

pokedude900 posted...
I'm sure your house will be fine if you just pull a 1 or 2 on the Richter Scale.

Well, you see, if it's Magnitude, I could pull it(but still it's luck based). Earthquake has fixed power, and I don't want to ruin my house right now.

Xerain posted...
When your repel wears off, just choose to automatically use a second one.

Problem is, I don't have any Repels, and the nearest PokeMart is pretty far from my house.
---
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 4
Official Shedinja of the Pokemon B/W 2 boards || R - Rocket Scientist
#6Cpt_CalamityPosted 11/9/2012 7:25:39 PM
Call Samuel L. Jackson, I hear that he`s had enough.
---
I'M BACK B****ES!
#7pokedude900Posted 11/9/2012 7:29:23 PM
Hey, you have your computer. Can't you access your storage? Even if you don't have any spare pokemon, put Swampert in and take it out again. Fully restored.
---
http://i.imgur.com/rbBq9.jpg
Come to the board in my quote for math discussion and pretty much anything else.
#8Missingno_MastrPosted 11/9/2012 7:33:03 PM
1998_z posted...
I have this Ekans infestation, and they're running through my house. Although I could easily decimate them with an EQ or Waterfall from my Swampert, I fear that it'll broke my house too. Also, my Swampert is now very fatigued due to fighting a lot of Ekans. I also ran out of Antidotes due to them always poisoning my Swampert. I'm currently having trouble at this, and I want to seek how to eliminate them without breaking my house.

Ekans enjoy music. Bring a radio outside and start blaring some good music. The Ekans should exit the house. Do this to lead them away from the house, then have Swampert unleash Earthquake. Depending on how well you've trained it, this might require more than one use of Earthquake, but no more than three. Once they're all KO'd, just return to your house. The Ekans are unlikely to follow.

Kazagin_ posted...

Very, very bad idea. A common misconception is that Zangoose have issues with all manner of snakes, when in fact it's just Seviper they hate. Moreover, gathering more than three Zangoose in the same place will attract the attention of any Seviper, wild or tamed, within a five mile radius, and you'll have even more problems on your hands.

Ohhh, it's good to have this back. :)
---
I can help a dull day go by so much faster,
For I'm the rhyming fiend known as Missingno. Master.
#9lighting_deityPosted 11/9/2012 7:33:46 PM
It could be worse, you could have got Krabbies
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#10hotrodneptune32Posted 11/9/2012 7:42:13 PM
While we're on this topic, I want to bring this up. A bunch of Rattata have begun swarming my neighborhood and my Meowth aren't doing anything to stop it. Any advice? I can't use any of my more powerful Pokemon, such as my Haxorus, to get rid of them because they'd destroy the area and I don't quite have to money to fund the rebuilding...
---
PKMN Black FC: 2237 3659 0319
PKMN Black 2 FC: 3783 6967 8995