This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Black Glasses

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Could somebody please tell me where the black glasses are? My Zoroark would look so cool in them! ;v)
---
(|+|O_O)>[]xxxxxxx[]::::::::::::::::>
I am a girl who just so happens to love games just as much as some of you boys do! ;v)
3 years ago#2
I can imagine a Zoroark with Black Glasses...

F*** yeah!
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards
3 years ago#3
That doen's tell me where they are!
---
I am a girl who just so happens to love games just as much as some of you boys do! ;v)
3 years ago#4
The BlackGlasses are in a special back alley area of Castelia City that can only be accessed through the Castelia Sewers with Surf, and only during Spring and Summer.

(P.S. There are also three trainers here that can be fought; defeating all three of them earns the player the Castelia Boss Medal)
---
"I'd tell you to buy a clue but you don't have enough cents."
3 years ago#5
Well that stinks! Would it work if I put my game into my old DS lite and di the old fiddle with the date trick? ;v)
---
3 years ago#6
Fennyariel posted...
Well that stinks! Would it work if I put my game into my old DS lite and di the old fiddle with the date trick? ;v)

Yeah, but you'll lose the ability to do all timed in-game events (Join Avenue, etc) until at the least tomorrow midnight.

How worth it is a 20% attack boost to dark attacks?
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
(message deleted)
3 years ago#8
FefnirOmega13 posted...
Fennyariel posted...

Yeah, but you'll lose the ability to do all timed in-game events (Join Avenue, etc) until at the least tomorrow midnight.

How worth it is a 20% attack boost to dark attacks?

VERY! ;v) I'm one of those that needs all the help she can get! ;v)
---
3 years ago#9
Fennyariel posted...

If you want your daily events to be f***** up, then yes.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards
3 years ago#10
Mugiloko posted...
Fennyariel posted...

If you want your daily events to be f***** up, then yes.

Well Mr. Pottymouth I didn't say I was going to leave the date set that way now did I?! And who says I also can't change it back when I'm too?!
---

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived