This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Black Glasses

#1FennyarielPosted 11/10/2012 7:45:10 AM
Could somebody please tell me where the black glasses are? My Zoroark would look so cool in them! ;v)
---
(|+|O_O)>[]xxxxxxx[]::::::::::::::::>
I am a girl who just so happens to love games just as much as some of you boys do! ;v)
#2MugilokoPosted 11/10/2012 7:47:34 AM
I can imagine a Zoroark with Black Glasses...

F*** yeah!
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards
#3Fennyariel(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 7:54:35 AM
That doen's tell me where they are!
---
I am a girl who just so happens to love games just as much as some of you boys do! ;v)
#4GlassCobra15Posted 11/10/2012 8:01:24 AM
The BlackGlasses are in a special back alley area of Castelia City that can only be accessed through the Castelia Sewers with Surf, and only during Spring and Summer.

(P.S. There are also three trainers here that can be fought; defeating all three of them earns the player the Castelia Boss Medal)
---
"I'd tell you to buy a clue but you don't have enough cents."
#5Fennyariel(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 8:14:41 AM
Well that stinks! Would it work if I put my game into my old DS lite and di the old fiddle with the date trick? ;v)
---
#6FefnirOmega13Posted 11/10/2012 8:17:01 AM
Fennyariel posted...
Well that stinks! Would it work if I put my game into my old DS lite and di the old fiddle with the date trick? ;v)

Yeah, but you'll lose the ability to do all timed in-game events (Join Avenue, etc) until at the least tomorrow midnight.

How worth it is a 20% attack boost to dark attacks?
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#7FullMetalBoxPosted 11/10/2012 8:24:47 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Fennyariel(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 8:27:50 AM
FefnirOmega13 posted...
Fennyariel posted...

Yeah, but you'll lose the ability to do all timed in-game events (Join Avenue, etc) until at the least tomorrow midnight.

How worth it is a 20% attack boost to dark attacks?

VERY! ;v) I'm one of those that needs all the help she can get! ;v)
---
#9MugilokoPosted 11/10/2012 8:28:01 AM
Fennyariel posted...

If you want your daily events to be f***** up, then yes.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards
#10Fennyariel(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 8:29:38 AM
Mugiloko posted...
Fennyariel posted...

If you want your daily events to be f***** up, then yes.

Well Mr. Pottymouth I didn't say I was going to leave the date set that way now did I?! And who says I also can't change it back when I'm too?!
---