This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Black Glasses

#11MugilokoPosted 11/10/2012 8:32:17 AM
Fennyariel posted...
Mugiloko posted...
Fennyariel posted...
Well that stinks! Would it work if I put my game into my old DS lite and di the old fiddle with the date trick? ;v)

If you want your daily events to be f***** up, then yes.

Well Mr. Pottymouth I didn't say I was going to leave the date set that way now did I?! And who says I also can't change it back when I'm too?!

Changing back would screw more.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards
#12Gast87Posted 11/10/2012 8:33:05 AM
Fennyariel posted...
Mugiloko posted...
Fennyariel posted...
Well that stinks! Would it work if I put my game into my old DS lite and di the old fiddle with the date trick? ;v)

If you want your daily events to be f***** up, then yes.

Well Mr. Pottymouth I didn't say I was going to leave the date set that way now did I?! And who says I also can't change it back when I'm too?!

you don't understand. The game will notice that you changed the time and disable daily events until the clock passes midnight ef the next day, and I believe that join avenue won't sell anything either
#13GlassCobra15Posted 11/10/2012 8:37:54 AM
I don't think one day without being able to do daily events is that big of a deal.
---
"I'd tell you to buy a clue but you don't have enough cents."
#14Fennyariel(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 8:41:44 AM
GlassCobra15 posted...
I don't think one day without being able to do daily events is that big of a deal.

Thank you, GlassCob! ;v) At least somebody understands me! ;v)
---
(|+|O_O)>[]xxxxxxx[]::::::::::::::::>
I am a girl who just so happens to love games just as much as some of you boys do! ;v)