This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lol my Haxorus one-shotted Kyurem.

#1JiriliciousPosted 11/10/2012 5:07:59 PM
That was really underwhelming, yet hilarious. All this hype and a couple cutscenes before battling him, only to be OHKO'd.

How did you find the battle with him pre-E4?
---
http://oi55.tinypic.com/v5hf8i.jpg
I do this music for me. If you was true as me then this for you, but I do it for me.
#2Missingno_MastrPosted 11/10/2012 5:09:08 PM
Laughable. My Lucario took it out in two hits.
---
I can help a dull day go by so much faster,
For I'm the rhyming fiend known as Missingno. Master.
#3reaverzPosted 11/10/2012 5:12:08 PM
My Scolipede was able to take it out with some Rock Slide flinches. It was indeed underwhelming.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#4RaynorEXPosted 11/10/2012 5:12:47 PM
I tried to drag it out by having Emboar use Arm Thrust. Took 8 hits. Pokemon's engine just isn't suited for big boss battles like that.
#5Jirilicious(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 5:14:01 PM
RaynorEX posted...
I tried to drag it out by having Emboar use Arm Thrust. Took 8 hits. Pokemon's engine just isn't suited for big boss battles like that.

True, but they could've just made it a form of Kyurem that you can't obtain (stats wise) to give it a little bit of a challenge.

Or bumped up his level.
---
http://oi55.tinypic.com/v5hf8i.jpg
I do this music for me. If you was true as me then this for you, but I do it for me.
#6Teh_TiltyuPosted 11/10/2012 5:15:03 PM
why are people calling beating a no EV poke with bad defensive typing easily "underwhelming"
---
"[Marlon] shaved [his nipples] off his chest to reduce water resistance when he swims." - HeyWheresKel
http://i.imgur.com/aONxd.png
#7Emerald_MeliosPosted 11/10/2012 5:21:36 PM
Teh_Tiltyu posted...
why are people calling beating a no EV poke with bad defensive typing easily "underwhelming"

Because it's a legendary boss Pokemon. Why do you think people complained about Yu Yevon in Final Fantasy X?
#8Omni LegacyPosted 11/10/2012 5:21:43 PM
Teh_Tiltyu posted...

Jirilicious posted...
All this hype and a couple cutscenes before battling him

---
"You've got to scold a god when they act up." ~ Marisa
#9FefnirOmega13Posted 11/10/2012 5:23:07 PM
Ampharos OHKOed it with a critical Volt Switch.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#10TectonicImprovPosted 11/10/2012 5:24:22 PM
Teh_Tiltyu posted...

Because it's a legendary boss Pokemon. Why do you think people complained about Yu Yevon in Final Fantasy X?

I always thought of Jecht to be the last boss of FFX. It makes more sense. It's like calling the Bowser fights in Mario & Luigi at the end of the game the final boss.
---
Yo yo yo 1 4 8 3 to the 3 6 to the 9, representing the ABQ. What up, ******!
Majora's Mask is overrated. People who agree: 23 (PM your opinion, good, or bad.)