Lol my Haxorus one-shotted Kyurem.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Lol my Haxorus one-shotted Kyurem.

User Info: Jirilicious

Jirilicious
4 years ago#1
That was really underwhelming, yet hilarious. All this hype and a couple cutscenes before battling him, only to be OHKO'd.

How did you find the battle with him pre-E4?
http://oi55.tinypic.com/v5hf8i.jpg
I do this music for me. If you was true as me then this for you, but I do it for me.

User Info: Missingno_Mastr

Missingno_Mastr
4 years ago#2
Laughable. My Lucario took it out in two hits.
I can help a dull day go by so much faster,
For I'm the rhyming fiend known as Missingno. Master.

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
4 years ago#3
My Scolipede was able to take it out with some Rock Slide flinches. It was indeed underwhelming.
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]

User Info: RaynorEX

RaynorEX
4 years ago#4
I tried to drag it out by having Emboar use Arm Thrust. Took 8 hits. Pokemon's engine just isn't suited for big boss battles like that.

User Info: Jirilicious

Jirilicious
4 years ago#5
RaynorEX posted...
I tried to drag it out by having Emboar use Arm Thrust. Took 8 hits. Pokemon's engine just isn't suited for big boss battles like that.

True, but they could've just made it a form of Kyurem that you can't obtain (stats wise) to give it a little bit of a challenge.

Or bumped up his level.
http://oi55.tinypic.com/v5hf8i.jpg
I do this music for me. If you was true as me then this for you, but I do it for me.

User Info: Teh_Tiltyu

Teh_Tiltyu
4 years ago#6
why are people calling beating a no EV poke with bad defensive typing easily "underwhelming"
"[Marlon] shaved [his nipples] off his chest to reduce water resistance when he swims." - HeyWheresKel
http://i.imgur.com/aONxd.png

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
4 years ago#7
Teh_Tiltyu posted...
why are people calling beating a no EV poke with bad defensive typing easily "underwhelming"

Because it's a legendary boss Pokemon. Why do you think people complained about Yu Yevon in Final Fantasy X?

User Info: Omni Legacy

Omni Legacy
4 years ago#8
Teh_Tiltyu posted...

Jirilicious posted...
All this hype and a couple cutscenes before battling him
"You've got to scold a god when they act up." ~ Marisa

User Info: FefnirOmega13

FefnirOmega13
4 years ago#9
Ampharos OHKOed it with a critical Volt Switch.
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia

User Info: TectonicImprov

TectonicImprov
4 years ago#10
Teh_Tiltyu posted...

Because it's a legendary boss Pokemon. Why do you think people complained about Yu Yevon in Final Fantasy X?

I always thought of Jecht to be the last boss of FFX. It makes more sense. It's like calling the Bowser fights in Mario & Luigi at the end of the game the final boss.
Yo yo yo 1 4 8 3 to the 3 6 to the 9, representing the ABQ. What up, ******!
Majora's Mask is overrated. People who agree: 23 (PM your opinion, good, or bad.)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Lol my Haxorus one-shotted Kyurem.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived