This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is a Zekromney?

#31CustomCubePosted 11/11/2012 4:00:27 PM
If Congress still has a Republican majority (don't remember my election cycles, sorry) then don't expect Obama to be able to do anything without doing some major asskissing.

(The same thing would've applied if Romney won and there was a Democratic majority in Congress; partisanship sucks balls).
#32oshkoshbjoshPosted 11/11/2012 4:03:08 PM
CustomCube posted...
If Congress still has a Republican majority (don't remember my election cycles, sorry) then don't expect Obama to be able to do anything without doing some major asskissing.

(The same thing would've applied if Romney won and there was a Democratic majority in Congress; partisanship sucks balls).

House is still a Republican majority. Senate is controlled by the Democrats this time around. Also, agreed, partisanship and the monopoly the two have is terrible.
---
We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that death will tremble to take us.
Pokemon White FC: 0046-6707-6929
#33SmogoonPosted 11/11/2012 4:04:14 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
I really don't feel as if I need to explain the quote;

Of course you need to explain it. You can't just say "I'm right and I don't need to prove it" and then act like you have a point. You don't have have a point, stop acting like you do.

the only logic counter-response would be to bring up Romney's clear disapproval of other races/beliefs, and thus, your quote brought up the topic of race.

He never said "I only approve of white people". Okay? That didn't actually happen. Let me snap you back into reality: that didn't actually happen.

So please, I'd appreciate if you stopped acted as if I know nothing. On another note, I'm INCREDIBLY surprised you managed to bring up my age in your rebuttal of my opinion. /sarcasm.

I don't "act" like you know nothing, I know it. It's been proven countless times from your posts. And I never said anything about your age. Another lie.
---
http://minus.com/mAwwlI4t5 - http://imgur.com/a/tzy9l
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang
#34ArcaneRainbowsPosted 11/11/2012 4:06:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVjfa0Alz5o

I'm surprised this hasn't come up yet.
---
FINALLY (RE)CONSTRUCTED: Official Serperior and Looker of the Pokemon Black 2 Board.
#35oshkoshbjoshPosted 11/11/2012 4:07:05 PM
Smogoon posted...
And I never said anything about your age. Another lie.

While I hate to jump in on your argument (especially since I'm not a fan of both Romney and Obama) your statement saying that he "probably doesn't pay taxes" kind of implied that you were saying something about his age.
---
We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that death will tremble to take us.
#36P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 11/11/2012 4:07:09 PM
CustomCube posted...

Oh absolutely. I'd love to be bipartisan, but I can't find it in myself to disregard my own views. While I'm not saying that EVERYTHING conservatives believe in is horrible, just that I find I more frequently agree with liberal views.
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
#37P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 11/11/2012 4:09:19 PM
oshkoshbjosh posted...
Smogoon posted...

While I hate to jump in on your argument (especially since I'm not a fan of both Romney and Obama) your statement saying that he "probably doesn't pay taxes" kind of implied that you were saying something about his age.

I'm done with that argument; he's not going to see it my way (additionally, his failure to admit his realizations of the connotation of his posts is dissuading at best), and I'm not going to see it his. But, I will say this, I completely agree with what you're saying; I don't like Obama or Romney either, so I'm glad I can't vote until the next election
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
#38SmogoonPosted 11/11/2012 4:10:43 PM(edited)
oshkoshbjosh posted...
Smogoon posted...

You can be over 18 and not pay taxes. So you're wrong.
---
http://minus.com/mAwwlI4t5 - http://imgur.com/a/tzy9l
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang
#39Capitan_KidPosted 11/11/2012 4:10:03 PM
Shouldnt it be Reshiromney and Zekrobama?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#40oshkoshbjoshPosted 11/11/2012 4:13:48 PM(edited)
Smogoon posted...
You can be over 18 and not pay taxes. So your wrong.

*You're

But that would only apply to people who don't have a job and dependent on someone else. Generally someone who is either in college or a mooch/basement dweller. Usually those types of people are younger, hence the implication.

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
But, I will say this, I completely agree with what you're saying; I don't like Obama or Romney either, so I'm glad I can't vote until the next election

Gary Johnson all day everyday. Too bad he had no chance of winning and a vote for him would have been a waste.
---