This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The only reason gen 3 gets so much hate is...

#11TherianReturnsPosted 11/11/2012 6:07:18 PM
Bob_McLure posted...
Everyone who started with Gen I or II hates Gen III, because of the lack of continuity.

Everyone else is fine with it.

Truth.

I started with gen I and I don't hate any gen.

So much for that.
---
Let me make this clear; Generation 3 remakes are coming this generation, 5. Get over it.
#12ZerpHerpDerpPosted 11/11/2012 6:08:51 PM
Gen 3 got me with all of the updated graphics. Everything became so much cleaner and easier to use.
#13Capitan_KidPosted 11/11/2012 6:14:14 PM
Gen 4 is best gen
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#14DMGirlPosted 11/11/2012 6:14:20 PM
Bob_McLure posted...
Everyone who started with Gen I or II hates Gen III, because of the lack of continuity.

That's not true. I started with Gen II and love Gen III.
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#15Lady_GweynPosted 11/11/2012 6:15:36 PM
For me, Gen 3 didn't have a memorable region or memorable gym battles. At the time, team Magma & Aqua were pretty interesting, but later games topped them. The region is my least favorite out of all the them, probably because I don't like all of the water routes.

Plus, Wallace is a terrible champion. Steven wasn't much better when you compare him to other champions
---
PSN: Megistrus
#16Twilight_SonataPosted 11/11/2012 6:30:10 PM
I think that a lot of people disliked gen 3 because it was on the GBA.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#17Brandon042487Posted 11/11/2012 6:42:00 PM
I liked gen 3 honestly did

I just don't know why it got so much hate if it was all the surfing you didn't use any repels now did you?

I loved the pokemon introduced my favorate being Numel
---
Alabama University, 9-1
Roll Tide!
#18Twilight_SonataPosted 11/11/2012 6:49:21 PM
Brandon042487 posted...
you didn't use any repels now did you?

I don't even dislike gen 3, but that's a really inadequate response to the surfing concern. A lot of people don't like to use repels because it cheats them out of XP. The only time I've ever used them was when I was hunting for roaming legendaries. Otherwise, you're basically paying money not to level up.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#19ColtCababaPosted 11/11/2012 6:51:06 PM
hiphops_savior posted...
It's amazing, I get to surf all day long, and don't get me started on diving. Good times, good times.

What, because the Surfing music is so nostalgic and perfect? Because that's exactly how I feel.
---
When I say "d(-_-)b", I bad@#$ingly approve of a message and it is automatically deemed as bad@#$.
#20Checkmate88Posted 11/11/2012 7:02:32 PM
Bob_McLure posted...

Everyone else is fine with it.

Truth.

I admit, when gen 3 first came out, I did hate it for exactly that reason.

All these years (and one nuzlocke) later, I've realized that it was actually fairly good.
---
The Azure Knights
Kicking helicopters since 4/1/2012