This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So what is the strangest thing you have done in order to get a Pokemon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. So what is the strangest thing you have done in order to get a Pokemon?
3 years ago#1
Of course before the Internet trading,because now you ask someone and they hack and that is.But I remember when I had gone to an event to get a Mew way back then.I was so excited!I was the only one around my neighborhood that had a Mew.
Also the strangest I have done is this:I had Emerald.Then I got Fire Red.Then I played the game 3 times,each starting with a different starter in order to get all Legendary Gerbils!That is correct!And all 3 times I played normally!Meaning fighting everyone and catching Pokemon and NO trading!Man now that I think about it I would had never done that again...
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
3 years ago#2
Spent a long ass time fishing for Feebas in gen 3, then boosting its beauty. Most ridiculous way to get a Pokemon ever.
---
Just dodge U-1, keep dodging!
PSN: GreenScar000
3 years ago#3
Nidoprime posted...
Spent a long ass time fishing for Feebas in gen 3, then boosting its beauty. Most ridiculous way to get a Pokemon ever.

^
---
PSN: SonOfCasbah
W2 FC: 0218-8783-2025
3 years ago#4
Way back in Red, I really wanted a Victreebel, (I absolutely hated Vileplume at the time), but you can't catch a Bellsprout in Red and I didn't have another gameboy or Blue version. And none of my friends had Blue version either. So what I did was, I brought my game to school and went around asking everyone if they played Pokemon and had the Blue version to trade me a Bellsprout. After asking nearly everyone, there was this shy and quiet kid that finally came up to me offering a Bellsprout for a Mankey. So we met up after school and traded.

I used the Victreebel throughout that game and I'm pretty sure he still resides on my Gold version right now.

I eventually became decent friends with the kid that traded with me and we played Pokemon together at school all the way up to graduation from high school.
---
By reading the above post, the following side effects may occur...
Confusion, drowsiness, facepalm, increased rage, or spontaneous combustion.
3 years ago#5
Doing the Missingno./Mew glitch back in Red. I still can't remember how I found that on the internet back then...*shudders at the thought of mid-90's internet*
---
"All your sweetrolls are belong to me."
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
3 years ago#6
I have played Pokemon since 2005 and I never traded (except in-game trades). And I spend a lot of time getting every possible in-game Pokemon you can find (man, Feebas is rough). Maybe that will change when I get this game.
3 years ago#7
1 hour drive to get an event Celebi for Heartgold.
---
Official Dunsparce of the PMD3 board
Check my profile for FCs.
3 years ago#8
I was 15 at the time. Celebi was something of a legend, nobody had it at school and nobody seemed to know anybody that had one. One day, as I was walking home from school, I was playing some Pokemon Ruby. As I walked past an alley, I heard an old woman's voice from the shadows asking what I was playing. She sounded friendly enough, so I responded with Pokemon. SHe said she was a big fan, and had many rare legendary Pokemon. Not believing her, I asked her to name some of her "rare" Pokemon. She started off with pretty standard stuff, Kyogre, Groudon, Mewtwo. Then she got to more interesting stuff. Jirachi, Mew, Celebi. Naturally I demanded to see proof, and she pulled out her Gameboy Advance and showed me. She had two Celebi in her box, and I begged for one. Then she told me her conditions...

She told me I was a strong and healthy lad, and handsome to boot. Apparently her daughter, who was 32, was married to a man who was sterile, and they both desperately wanted children but couldn't afford a sperm bank. She said she'd give me a Celebi if I agreed to impregnate her daughter. I was a little bit creeped out at first, but then I thought about it. Getting a Celebi + losing my virginity + helping out some people that sounded to be quite nice. I agreed, and she took me to her daughter's house.

Once there, I was astounded that her daughter was actually quite beautiful. A MILF, minus the M part of course because it was my job to make her one of those. Anyways, we took it to the bedroom and started to get busy. It was a little bit weird because of the audience though. The husband was watching, to ensure I didn't try anything more than agreed upon. The old grandma lady was watching too, with a strange look in her eyes.

Anyways, after it was over, I put my pants back on and went into the living room with the grandma. She asked me to do one more thing, perform similar acts on her that I did with her daughter. She hadn't had sex since her husband died in the 70's, and was eager to have some again. I agreed so long as I got the Celebi beforehand. She was hesitant, but she traded it to me. I promised that I'd come back the next day, since I wanted a full day to reload.

There is more to the story, I will post more if people want me to.
---
I'M BACK B****ES!
3 years ago#9
Cpt_Calamity posted...
I was 15 at the time. Celebi was something of a legend, nobody had it at school and nobody seemed to know anybody that had one. One day, as I was walking home from school, I was playing some Pokemon Ruby. As I walked past an alley, I heard an old woman's voice from the shadows asking what I was playing. She sounded friendly enough, so I responded with Pokemon. SHe said she was a big fan, and had many rare legendary Pokemon. Not believing her, I asked her to name some of her "rare" Pokemon. She started off with pretty standard stuff, Kyogre, Groudon, Mewtwo. Then she got to more interesting stuff. Jirachi, Mew, Celebi. Naturally I demanded to see proof, and she pulled out her Gameboy Advance and showed me. She had two Celebi in her box, and I begged for one. Then she told me her conditions...

There is more to the story, I will post more if people want me to.

You understand if we are a "tad" bit sceptic to your story, right? X3
---
Pokemon White FC: 0218 1584 0189 - Erik
Life is a disease with a larger number of victims than all forms of Cancer put together...
3 years ago#10
Doesn't matter i wanna read more
---
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. So what is the strangest thing you have done in order to get a Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived