This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So what is the strangest thing you have done in order to get a Pokemon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. So what is the strangest thing you have done in order to get a Pokemon?
3 years ago#1
Of course before the Internet trading,because now you ask someone and they hack and that is.But I remember when I had gone to an event to get a Mew way back then.I was so excited!I was the only one around my neighborhood that had a Mew.
Also the strangest I have done is this:I had Emerald.Then I got Fire Red.Then I played the game 3 times,each starting with a different starter in order to get all Legendary Gerbils!That is correct!And all 3 times I played normally!Meaning fighting everyone and catching Pokemon and NO trading!Man now that I think about it I would had never done that again...
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
3 years ago#2
Spent a long ass time fishing for Feebas in gen 3, then boosting its beauty. Most ridiculous way to get a Pokemon ever.
Just dodge U-1, keep dodging!
PSN: GreenScar000
3 years ago#3
Nidoprime posted...
Spent a long ass time fishing for Feebas in gen 3, then boosting its beauty. Most ridiculous way to get a Pokemon ever.

^
PSN: SonOfCasbah
W2 FC: 0218-8783-2025
3 years ago#4
Way back in Red, I really wanted a Victreebel, (I absolutely hated Vileplume at the time), but you can't catch a Bellsprout in Red and I didn't have another gameboy or Blue version. And none of my friends had Blue version either. So what I did was, I brought my game to school and went around asking everyone if they played Pokemon and had the Blue version to trade me a Bellsprout. After asking nearly everyone, there was this shy and quiet kid that finally came up to me offering a Bellsprout for a Mankey. So we met up after school and traded.

I used the Victreebel throughout that game and I'm pretty sure he still resides on my Gold version right now.

I eventually became decent friends with the kid that traded with me and we played Pokemon together at school all the way up to graduation from high school.
By reading the above post, the following side effects may occur...
Confusion, drowsiness, facepalm, increased rage, or spontaneous combustion.
3 years ago#5
Doing the Missingno./Mew glitch back in Red. I still can't remember how I found that on the internet back then...*shudders at the thought of mid-90's internet*
"All your sweetrolls are belong to me."
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
3 years ago#6
I have played Pokemon since 2005 and I never traded (except in-game trades). And I spend a lot of time getting every possible in-game Pokemon you can find (man, Feebas is rough). Maybe that will change when I get this game.
3 years ago#7
1 hour drive to get an event Celebi for Heartgold.
Official Dunsparce of the PMD3 board
Check my profile for FCs.
3 years ago#8
I was 15 at the time. Celebi was something of a legend, nobody had it at school and nobody seemed to know anybody that had one. One day, as I was walking home from school, I was playing some Pokemon Ruby. As I walked past an alley, I heard an old woman's voice from the shadows asking what I was playing. She sounded friendly enough, so I responded with Pokemon. SHe said she was a big fan, and had many rare legendary Pokemon. Not believing her, I asked her to name some of her "rare" Pokemon. She started off with pretty standard stuff, Kyogre, Groudon, Mewtwo. Then she got to more interesting stuff. Jirachi, Mew, Celebi. Naturally I demanded to see proof, and she pulled out her Gameboy Advance and showed me. She had two Celebi in her box, and I begged for one. Then she told me her conditions...

She told me I was a strong and healthy lad, and handsome to boot. Apparently her daughter, who was 32, was married to a man who was sterile, and they both desperately wanted children but couldn't afford a sperm bank. She said she'd give me a Celebi if I agreed to impregnate her daughter. I was a little bit creeped out at first, but then I thought about it. Getting a Celebi + losing my virginity + helping out some people that sounded to be quite nice. I agreed, and she took me to her daughter's house.

Once there, I was astounded that her daughter was actually quite beautiful. A MILF, minus the M part of course because it was my job to make her one of those. Anyways, we took it to the bedroom and started to get busy. It was a little bit weird because of the audience though. The husband was watching, to ensure I didn't try anything more than agreed upon. The old grandma lady was watching too, with a strange look in her eyes.

Anyways, after it was over, I put my pants back on and went into the living room with the grandma. She asked me to do one more thing, perform similar acts on her that I did with her daughter. She hadn't had sex since her husband died in the 70's, and was eager to have some again. I agreed so long as I got the Celebi beforehand. She was hesitant, but she traded it to me. I promised that I'd come back the next day, since I wanted a full day to reload.

There is more to the story, I will post more if people want me to.
I'M BACK B****ES!
3 years ago#9
Cpt_Calamity posted...
I was 15 at the time. Celebi was something of a legend, nobody had it at school and nobody seemed to know anybody that had one. One day, as I was walking home from school, I was playing some Pokemon Ruby. As I walked past an alley, I heard an old woman's voice from the shadows asking what I was playing. She sounded friendly enough, so I responded with Pokemon. SHe said she was a big fan, and had many rare legendary Pokemon. Not believing her, I asked her to name some of her "rare" Pokemon. She started off with pretty standard stuff, Kyogre, Groudon, Mewtwo. Then she got to more interesting stuff. Jirachi, Mew, Celebi. Naturally I demanded to see proof, and she pulled out her Gameboy Advance and showed me. She had two Celebi in her box, and I begged for one. Then she told me her conditions...

There is more to the story, I will post more if people want me to.

You understand if we are a "tad" bit sceptic to your story, right? X3
Pokemon White FC: 0218 1584 0189 - Erik
Life is a disease with a larger number of victims than all forms of Cancer put together...
3 years ago#10
Doesn't matter i wanna read more
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. So what is the strangest thing you have done in order to get a Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived