This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

System question and more...

#1ZEXAL_5Ds_GXPosted 11/12/2012 1:14:47 PM
1) Why in the box of B2/W2 says that ''using DSi/DSi XL you can have advantages such as camera use and high speed wifi connection''?? If you use 3DS, won't you??

2) Is it me or graphics in DSi are much clearer in upper screenin relation to 3DS?
Is there a way to make a setting in 3DS so as to play DS games clear (=like in DSi)??

3)What are the things you can only do using 3DS??

4)What is the FREE SPACE pocket in your bag??

5)Stotywise, who are u supposed to be in B2/W2?? I know it's after 2 years but do u have some relation to B1/W1's main player (=you) or to Bianca, Cheren and so?? Your red dressed rival is a new character?

6)Dream Radar and PokedexPRO is downloaded until when??

THANKS IN ADV!^^
---
I gained the world, but lost my Soul; is there HeartGold to save me?!
#2Ultima_WraithPosted 11/12/2012 1:17:48 PM
The Free Space is a special custom pocket you can use, just highlight the item and click on it as if you were going to use it, there will be an option called "send to free space" it's just a way of putting items you use a lot together so that you don't have to keep switchign pockets.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739
3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167
#3ZEXAL_5Ds_GX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 1:19:48 PM
what about the rest of Qs?
---
#4ThatKippPosted 11/12/2012 1:22:51 PM
1. Not sure why, yes, you will get those same extra features on 3DS.
2. It's blurrier on 3DS because the native resolution for 3DS is higher than that of the DSi. You can play the game at DS resolution on 3DS by pressing Start and Select as you start up the game, however, the picture will be smaller.
3. Dream Radar is the only thing you get on 3DS that affects B2W2 that you can't get otherwise.
4. Free Space is just a way to organize your stuff, you can send your most-used items to the Free Space so you can find them more easily.
5. Your rival is a new character, and your mom in this game and your mom in BW know each other. You meet Bianca and Cheren again, but they play smaller roles and teach you rather than fight you.
6. I'm pretty sure they will be available for download forever, or at least until Nintendo eShop closes.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#5jayman7Posted 11/12/2012 1:27:12 PM(edited)
ZEXAL_5Ds_GX posted...
1) Why in the box of B2/W2 says that ''using DSi/DSi XL you can have advantages such as camera use and high speed wifi connection''?? If you use 3DS, won't you??

Yes.

2) Is it me or graphics in DSi are much clearer in upper screenin relation to 3DS?
Is there a way to make a setting in 3DS so as to play DS games clear (=like in DSi)??

The 3DS has a different resolution. There's a way to play with DS resolution - start + select on the 3DS menu while the game is highlighted, I think? - but be aware that this will shrink the viewable screen.

3)What are the things you can only do using 3DS??

Connect to Dream Radar. That's pretty much it.

5)Stotywise, who are u supposed to be in B2/W2?? I know it's after 2 years but do u have some relation to B1/W1's main player (=you) or to Bianca, Cheren and so?? Your red dressed rival is a new character?

You're the son/daughter of a friend of Professor Juniper; you otherwise have no connection to BW1 characters at the start.

6)Dream Radar and PokedexPRO is downloaded until when??

Until Nintendo cancels the 3DS download service? Which likely won't be for a very long time? Why even ask? They only canceled the Pokedex 3D Nonpro because they wanted people to buy the Pro.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#6ZEXAL_5Ds_GX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 1:03:28 AM
are the camera uses the same in 3DS and DSi??
(eg xtranceiver)
---
#7ZEXAL_5Ds_GX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 6:24:00 AM
?? generally apart from graphics being better in DSi, is there sth avaivable ONLY in DSi and NOT in 3DS?
---
#8Brandon042487Posted 11/13/2012 7:52:42 AM
ZEXAL_5Ds_GX posted...
?? generally apart from graphics being better in DSi, is there sth avaivable ONLY in DSi and NOT in 3DS?

Nope

The exclusively feature the game has is with the 3DS.
---
Alabama University, 9-1
Roll Tide!
#9UmuruPosted 11/13/2012 7:55:43 AM
ZEXAL_5Ds_GX posted...
are the camera uses the same in 3DS and DSi??
(eg xtranceiver)

Everything is about the same, the only real difference is the resolution with the 3DS and the inability to use Dream Radar on the DSi.
#10ZEXAL_5Ds_GX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 11:30:25 AM
so in a nutshell....ALL SAME EXCEPT FROM:
DSi better at resolution
3DS dream radar....
right?
---