This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon with sentimental meaning to you?

#1Heartless18Posted 11/12/2012 4:18:20 PM
- Pikachu. He's been my main since Pokemon Yellow, plus he's the mascot of my favorite game series! We've been in thousands of battles together, probably spent thousands of hours playing as him too. I guess he's almost like a kid brother to me.

- Eevee. I named my dog after her, who unfortunately passed away last year. Anytime I play as Eevee, I think of my pup.

- Piplup. I got Pokemon Diamond for Xmas one year and immediately chose Piplup as my starter. Great times playing that game all through college. I practically wore out my DS by the time I was finished!

- Ekans. This is a weird one, but I met my girlfriend on the same day I caught Ekans during my Fire Red playthrough. So even though he's a snake, it makes me think of love!
---
Breaking Hearts With Every Heartbeat
#2pikachupwnagePosted 11/12/2012 4:20:02 PM
Pikachu

My first pokemon ever.

Also my shiny level 100 porygon-Z
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#3Blaze_of_OrangePosted 11/12/2012 4:23:59 PM
Bulbasaur, my sister and I were playing a copy of Blue together. He evolved before leaving Viridian city.

Growlithe because I love Growlithe.

That's pretty much it.
---
4 8 15 16 23 42
Orangefire0
#4MirrormanEXEPosted 11/12/2012 4:24:59 PM
My HG/SS Gengar.

The only Pokemon I've ever bothered to make viable for competitive use, 31 IVs in Sp. Atk and Speed, 255 EVs in the same stats.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Drakodan
Steam ID: Drakodan
#5kirbydude385Posted 11/12/2012 4:26:37 PM
my EV trained manectric

thats it really. i like almost all my pokemon, but i dont feel like i have any special attachment to them
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W and BW2 Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: XigbarsHoe, XolvanoraX, Zweilous2
#6DMGirlPosted 11/12/2012 4:30:18 PM
Meganium, Bellossom, Dratini, and Vulpix. Meganium was my first starter, Bellossom is just a Pokemon I heard a lot about when I was a kid (It was my favorite), and Dratini and Vulpix were two of my toys when I was a kid. Anyone remember the KFC toys (I think it was KFC)? Those were them.
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#7ZERO2936Posted 11/12/2012 4:30:58 PM
Bulbasaur - My first pokemon ever.

Jolteon - My favourite pokemon since the beginning.

Natu - My first shiny.

Spinda - Only shiny I currently still have. And yes, I know it's a terrible pokemon. IDGAF.

I could add several other pokemon to the list since I have a sentimental attachment to all of my favourite pokemon, of which there are quite a few.
---
Official Magnezone of the PMD: Managate and the Infinite Labyrinth Boards
#8ninjasrule_23Posted 11/12/2012 4:51:28 PM
typhlosion- Raised mine from level 5 to level 97 :)

Shinx- hes so cute!

Luxray- weirdest cry ever, but really strong
---
I am congress.
Congress disagrees with you. 3DS FC 4983-4946-2088. PM Me!
#98BitFighterPosted 11/12/2012 5:00:06 PM
Charmander - My first starter. Loved the little guy to death. Was actually sad to evolve.

Cubone - Such a sad pokemon when you think about it. I always had a soft spot for them.
---
Unofficial FF1 Fighter WoL of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Boards.
Official Co-Director of the Kuja and Kefka sitcom
#10TranquilSeaPosted 11/12/2012 5:04:35 PM
The Charmander line - My first starter; also really liked Charmander in the anime.

Butterfree - Bye Bye Butterfree.

And a bunch of others that I grew fond of and ended up training after watching the first few movies (e.g. Lugia, Slowking, Bellossom, Mewtwo, Blastoise, Teddiursa, Kingdra, Latias).
---
I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately