Pokemon with sentimental meaning to you?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Pokemon with sentimental meaning to you?

User Info: king_reggie_28

king_reggie_28
4 years ago#11
Baziken- My first pokemon, also my first level 100.

Mudkip- He's the pokemon I am in every mystery dungeon game. I also never evolve him whenever he's in my team, so I end up with a level 70 mudkip, or something like that.
"I am Butler. Everything I say sounds tough. Now get out of the lake, fairy." -Butler, Artemis Fowl and the last guardian

User Info: Brady672_AT_fan

Brady672_AT_fan
4 years ago#12
Cubone- I don't know, I just love Cubone. Something about it being so sad makes me want to hug it <3

Gengar- He actually scared me a lot as a kid, but as I grew up, it's like we became friends. Like the whole bully and nerd being friends 20 years after school.

Gliscor- The only pokemon introduced in gen 4 I liked.
"Oh dood! Master Etna is gonna kill us!!"
3DS FC: 1375-7273-8593

User Info: AugustDreaming

AugustDreaming
4 years ago#13
I have a Ditto called "Genic" I've traded all the way from Leaf Green xD. And it's Modest which really helps with breeding.
Poke White FC ( June ) - 1507 1398 3559
http://www.youtube.com/user/AugustDreams

User Info: airtamis

airtamis
4 years ago#14
Alakazam. He was my favorite pokemon, and I farmed him up to level 100 in my first game.

Kyogre, the mascot of my very first pokemon game.

User Info: coreekymon

coreekymon
4 years ago#15
king_reggie_28 posted...
Baziken- My first pokemon, also my first level 100.

I hear you. Blaziken for me as well for pretty much the same reason. He wasn't my first ever Pokemon though, but I have no Pokemon from my original Red or Gold versions so he is my oldest.

I also have some degree of sentimental attachment to male Combees, I don't know exactly why except that I felt bad for the injustices they face. I have a LV 100 EV trained one because I like it so much.
Please check out my blog/guide to competitive pokemon at pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com

User Info: Kitsune_Shinra

Kitsune_Shinra
4 years ago#16
Bulbasaur- My first pokemon. Ever.

Charmander- First pokemon I ever evolved, first pokemon I got to 100 (as Charizard of course).

Primape- The first episode of pokemon I ever watched was when Ash caught his Primape.

Those are really the only 3 I can think of that have a special meaning to me, simply they were my first true introductions to pokemon. The show, the games. I loved my Bulbasaur, I chose it on blue, then saved and turned on red and got Charmander and then played red through before picking blue back up really. I fell in love with that little fire lizard. :)
White FC: 2064 8774 3275 name : Janelle
White 2 FC : 4342 0616 9985 name: Janelle

User Info: youngval312

youngval312
4 years ago#17
Bulbasaur was my very first Pokemon.

Typhlosion and Espeon were my mains in Crystal. <3 Espeon

Starmie, because my Starmie helped me a lot in Generation 3 and 4, but I haven't traded it up to 5 yet.

That's it so far. I don't really have an extreme attraction to anything newer aside from it being cool. I never evolved my Snivy in White, because I liked Snivy, but I also didn't use it past level 20 or so, either...
-Val Young-

User Info: TehTrumpCard

TehTrumpCard
4 years ago#18
Feraligatr my First 100 and fav Water Starter

Infernape my favorite Fire Starter.

Venusaur my favorite Grass Starter.

Klinklang and Crustle, the Pokemon I had the most fun using in Gen 5.

Rhydon and Starmie, the Pokemon I had the most fun using in Gen 1/3.
Stars, have their own beginnings, but their own power results in their destruction.
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard and ReimuHakure-

User Info: Geohound_Ryudo

Geohound_Ryudo
4 years ago#19
Flareon - The scrappy underdog

Hydreigon - My first well-bred pokemon. Breeding Dark Pulse and getting good IVs and Nature was a pain.
The answer to your question: 42

User Info: allhailbender

allhailbender
4 years ago#20
Rhydon - My very first level 100 Pokemon (Red)
Magikarp - My first non Red Gyarados shiny
Feebas - Took me hours to find the fishing spot in Sapphire, but I was the only kid in my class who had a legit Milotic, aside from my best friend. Bred the hell outta my first Feebas, too bad I messed up and couldn't evolve him
Wynaut (Several) - The first time a hatched the egg given in Lavaridge, it was a shiny male Wynaut, and I have a box filled with ones I caught on Mirage Island. Every so often, I spend time going through the crap in my basement looking for my first copy of Ruby, just for that Wynaut
The things some people say...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Pokemon with sentimental meaning to you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived