This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon with sentimental meaning to you?

#11king_reggie_28Posted 11/12/2012 6:17:05 PM
Baziken- My first pokemon, also my first level 100.

Mudkip- He's the pokemon I am in every mystery dungeon game. I also never evolve him whenever he's in my team, so I end up with a level 70 mudkip, or something like that.
---
"I am Butler. Everything I say sounds tough. Now get out of the lake, fairy." -Butler, Artemis Fowl and the last guardian
#12Brady672_AT_fanPosted 11/12/2012 6:25:32 PM
Cubone- I don't know, I just love Cubone. Something about it being so sad makes me want to hug it <3

Gengar- He actually scared me a lot as a kid, but as I grew up, it's like we became friends. Like the whole bully and nerd being friends 20 years after school.

Gliscor- The only pokemon introduced in gen 4 I liked.
---
"Oh dood! Master Etna is gonna kill us!!"
3DS FC: 1375-7273-8593
#13AugustDreamingPosted 11/12/2012 6:52:48 PM
I have a Ditto called "Genic" I've traded all the way from Leaf Green xD. And it's Modest which really helps with breeding.
---
Poke White FC ( June ) - 1507 1398 3559
http://www.youtube.com/user/AugustDreams
#14airtamisPosted 11/12/2012 7:08:30 PM
Alakazam. He was my favorite pokemon, and I farmed him up to level 100 in my first game.

Kyogre, the mascot of my very first pokemon game.
#15coreekymonPosted 11/12/2012 7:13:07 PM
king_reggie_28 posted...
Baziken- My first pokemon, also my first level 100.

I hear you. Blaziken for me as well for pretty much the same reason. He wasn't my first ever Pokemon though, but I have no Pokemon from my original Red or Gold versions so he is my oldest.

I also have some degree of sentimental attachment to male Combees, I don't know exactly why except that I felt bad for the injustices they face. I have a LV 100 EV trained one because I like it so much.
---
Please check out my blog/guide to competitive pokemon at pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com
#16Kitsune_ShinraPosted 11/12/2012 7:15:42 PM
Bulbasaur- My first pokemon. Ever.

Charmander- First pokemon I ever evolved, first pokemon I got to 100 (as Charizard of course).

Primape- The first episode of pokemon I ever watched was when Ash caught his Primape.

Those are really the only 3 I can think of that have a special meaning to me, simply they were my first true introductions to pokemon. The show, the games. I loved my Bulbasaur, I chose it on blue, then saved and turned on red and got Charmander and then played red through before picking blue back up really. I fell in love with that little fire lizard. :)
---
White FC: 2064 8774 3275 name : Janelle
White 2 FC : 4342 0616 9985 name: Janelle
#17youngval312Posted 11/12/2012 7:18:10 PM
Bulbasaur was my very first Pokemon.

Typhlosion and Espeon were my mains in Crystal. <3 Espeon

Starmie, because my Starmie helped me a lot in Generation 3 and 4, but I haven't traded it up to 5 yet.

That's it so far. I don't really have an extreme attraction to anything newer aside from it being cool. I never evolved my Snivy in White, because I liked Snivy, but I also didn't use it past level 20 or so, either...
---
-Val Young-
#18TehTrumpCardPosted 11/12/2012 7:49:21 PM
Feraligatr my First 100 and fav Water Starter

Infernape my favorite Fire Starter.

Venusaur my favorite Grass Starter.

Klinklang and Crustle, the Pokemon I had the most fun using in Gen 5.

Rhydon and Starmie, the Pokemon I had the most fun using in Gen 1/3.
---
Stars, have their own beginnings, but their own power results in their destruction.
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard and ReimuHakure-
#19Geohound_RyudoPosted 11/12/2012 7:52:23 PM
Flareon - The scrappy underdog

Hydreigon - My first well-bred pokemon. Breeding Dark Pulse and getting good IVs and Nature was a pain.
---
The answer to your question: 42
#20allhailbenderPosted 11/12/2012 8:01:02 PM
Rhydon - My very first level 100 Pokemon (Red)
Magikarp - My first non Red Gyarados shiny
Feebas - Took me hours to find the fishing spot in Sapphire, but I was the only kid in my class who had a legit Milotic, aside from my best friend. Bred the hell outta my first Feebas, too bad I messed up and couldn't evolve him
Wynaut (Several) - The first time a hatched the egg given in Lavaridge, it was a shiny male Wynaut, and I have a box filled with ones I caught on Mirage Island. Every so often, I spend time going through the crap in my basement looking for my first copy of Ruby, just for that Wynaut
---
The things some people say...