This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon with sentimental meaning to you?

#21HeyWheresKelPosted 11/12/2012 8:02:09 PM
Pikachu.

That's about it.
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
#22Summoner67Posted 11/12/2012 8:18:13 PM
My Blastoise from Red version...I spent hours and hours training it from level 5 to 100 without rare candies. Worst part is that an old "friend" decided it'd be funny to catch Missingno and see what happens to my save file...sadly Blastoise didn't make it :(
#23BlitzAce21Posted 11/12/2012 8:24:08 PM
Sandslash, remember how awesome the bk sandslash toy was as a kid. Always puts me in the mood for some pokemon!
#24StreethawkePosted 11/12/2012 8:29:09 PM
Of all things...Koffing.

When I was younger, I used to be obsessed with Koffing and Weezing...probably because they were Pokemon I could actually draw. I loved their voices in the show, too, as well as their association with Team Rocket.

Hell, I still remember when I was younger and fought my best friend with a team of five Koffings (levels 50, 60, 70, 80, and 90) and a level 100 Weezing. His shocked reaction when I actually took down his Mewtwo with Weezing's Explosion was priceless.

Good times...and even today, Koffing is still one of my absolute faves. XD
---
Flight is freedom. Break the sky.
#25Rose_MagePosted 11/12/2012 8:43:34 PM
Carvanha and Corphish because they will belong to Los and Leic.
---
Ranks ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress, Dunsparce Girl
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#26TVirusPredatorPosted 11/12/2012 9:26:06 PM
I have common ground with legendaries. We're both great at what we do (for them, battling. For me, gaming). In fact, we're so great at what we do that there are a number of people who hate us for it :(. But if I had to exclude legendaries...

I have a tendency to have some sentimentality with a lot of Pokémon. My first Pokémon game was Ruby, and I really like Blaziken. It was the first Pokémon that ever got me through the E4 and champion (gotta love Sky Uppercut :D), but I've reset since then (good news is, I'm playing through Sky with a Torchic partner :D)

However, if I had to select a Pokémon or group of Pokémon that had the most sentimentality, I'd give it to the team of all female (hand on heart, it was coincidence, I did not aim for all female) all water type (that, I did aim for) team of Pokémon I have on my current slot on Ruby (I'm getting them ready for transfer to Black 2 as we speak).

Swampert (Modest)
Pelipper (Bashful)
Gyarados (Careful)
Tentacruel (Lonely)
Wailord (Timid)
Milotic (Bold)

At first, I was just getting Pokémon I thought I'd have fun with. I just thought "Yeah, why not? I feel like an all water type team". It was only after I set it down for a long while and picked it up again that I realized what I had. Type wise, This team covers all weaknesses of the water type.

I EV'd them as much as I could (though, late), and I don't know that much about IVs (which is why I mentioned the natures), but even though I've never battled online, I genuinely think that if I took this team to competitive Wi-Fi battle, I think I'd have a good shot at winning a lot of battles (if you have any criticisms, let me know).

Regardless of battle performance on Wi-Fi, though, I still have a lot of fun battling with this team, having them perform in contests, and just plain using them as my Pokémon team.

In fact, the only reason I'm not taking them to the Hoenn League is Victory Road. I can handle the maze portion easily enough, I play Zelda. The problem is that none of them can learn Flash. Oh well, I'll just get step by step instructions from a walkthrough.
---
Right and wrong isn't a matter of opinion.
Official Mewtwo of PMD3 board.
#27Cpt_CalamityPosted 11/12/2012 9:57:41 PM
I was 15 at the time. That was the year my great aunt died, who was the person in my family that I was closest to. A big part of why we were so close was because she also played and enjoyed Pokemon, something that we shared together alone since no one else in the family plays. I was also named after her, so we were both Morgons.

Anyways, right before she fell ill and had to go to the hospital, she had managed to catch a shiny Houndour. She knew that I had fervently tried to get a shiny Houndour in the past, and so she told me that she would give it to me as a gift. Of course she fell ill then, and was not allowed to leave the hospital under any circumstances. Despite this, she still wanted to give me the shiny Houndour on her deathbed, "one last gift" she called it.

So I made my way over to the hospital the following, more worried about my great aunt than I was about the Houndour. But as I walked inside, this busty nurse bumped into me. My hand was still up from pushing the door open, and I just so happened to grab her left breast in that hand. We were both blushing, and I was apologizing profusely, but she said not to worry about it. Then she admitted that she was feeling a little bit horny anyways, and was actually on her way home to go and pleasure herself. By this point we were both blushing deeply, though me more than her. She then commented on how tall and handsome I was, and started pressing her breasts against me again...

Effectively seduced, I went with her outside and towards her house, which ended up only being about a two or three minute walk. Once inside, she started ripping my clothes off of me, and I started to do likewise in turn. By the time we made it to her bedroom, we were completely naked. So in we went and had sex, which was my first time and was how I lost my virginity. Lasted about 45 minutes, and then I finished her off.

Afterwards, she offered me a drink and some food. Because of how hungry and thirsty I was after our vigorous activities, I accepted. So we made some spaghetti and ate it together, and shortly afterwards I left. Joy her name was I think, I deleted her off of my phone years ago and haven't talked to her in ages.

So back to the hospital I went, feeling a little bit guilty that I had kept my aunt waiting for almost two hours now. Imagine my surprise when I saw the rest of my family all in her room, crying and weeping uncontrollably. Fearing the worst, I muscled my way through to look at the bed, and that was when I saw how lifeless her face was. Horrified, the tears started streaming down my face.

After a long bout of crying, the other nurses finally started to coax my family out and away from the room so that they could take whatever action they do with bodies in hospitals. As I looked one last time at my great aunt, I saw her Gameboy Colour on the table beside her. Remembering the shiny Houndour, and because I felt it was more my inheritance than anyone else in the family's, I took it with me before I left. As I walked down the halls, I turned it on and checked her party. And there it was, a shiny Houndour nicknamed after me...

Ever since, shiny Houndours and Houndooms have always made me shed a tear in loving memory of my beloved great aunt, and will forever rack me with guilt about not going to see her while she was still alive.
---
I'M BACK B****ES!
#28SupremeLord5050Posted 11/12/2012 9:59:16 PM
My entire gold and silver team. Primarily typhlosion espeon ampharos and crobat
---
Go make some new disaster, thats what I'm counting on, You're someone else's problem, now I only want you gone
#29Dayner_KurdiPosted 11/12/2012 10:07:40 PM
Magikarp / Gyarados : it evolve when i was almost going to give up on leveling it
Typhlosion : my favorite fire starter.
Golden Steelix : my 1st shiny pokemon other then shiny Red Gyarados
Ferrothorn : Ferrothorn + rocky helmet = fun time :D
---
Official Yamata no Orochi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#30TherianReturnsPosted 11/12/2012 10:11:49 PM
Umbreon.

I remember giving my Umbreon card to this cute girl I liked when I was 12. I wonder where she is now...
---
Let me make this clear; Generation 3 remakes are coming this generation, 5. Get over it.