This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The "I never knew <Pokemon> was <Type>!" topic

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. The "I never knew <Pokemon> was <Type>!" topic
3 years ago#1
Talk about which Pokémon you always get their types wrong or didn't know for the longest time.

Having played since Gen 3, I still managed NEVER to learn that Cloyster was ice-type.
---
Plasmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(whew)
3 years ago#2
I know all of their types.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dNXZN.jpg http://i.imgur.com/zr7iv.jpg
3 years ago#3
I have always known the type of every pokemon.

I learned types very quick even when I was but a wee little lad of 4 years old smiting caterpies in viridian forest
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
3 years ago#4
I still have no idea what type Dunsparce is.
---
"Oh dood! Master Etna is gonna kill us!!"
3DS FC: 1375-7273-8593
3 years ago#5
For the longest time I thought that Flygon was Dragon and Flying. I mean it's called FLYgon and it has wings, so...
---
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
3 years ago#6
None really throw me off now, but when I first ran into them (playing blind) Mightyena and Jellicent threw me off. Thought the former was normal and the latter was pure water.
---
However history remembers me, it shall only remember a fraction of the truth.
3 years ago#7
playing since generation 1 and I STILL didn't know cloyster was ice...

Never knew until a couple of years ago that Gastly was part poison, when I realized that psychic was super-effective.
---
RAWR!
3 years ago#8
pikachupwnage posted...
I have always known the type of every pokemon.

I learned types very quick even when I was but a wee little lad of 4 years old smiting caterpies in viridian forest

This.
---
"Death song, death door, death river awaiting! Rich!"
- Summoner casting Lich in Final Fantasy Tactics
3 years ago#9
I was very good at typing. I was also good at figuring out what move would be best for killing the thing I'm fighting. Sap Sippet Bouffolant (ms?) was so annoying for my Serperior!
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 4
Official Torterra of the W2 board.
3 years ago#10
SCRAGGY

YOUR NAME LIES, YOU ARE NOT GROUND/DARK or ROCK/DARK
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. The "I never knew <Pokemon> was <Type>!" topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived