This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Down + B when catching a pokemon. Who does it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Down + B when catching a pokemon. Who does it?
3 years ago#11
I shake my fist along with the Pokeball and some times it works.
"Man who stand on toilet, is high on pot."
Official Escavalier of the B2/W2 Boards!
3 years ago#12
I hold A + B for some reason...
Official Flareon of the B2/W2 Boards
3 years ago#13
I always do Up + B, and then depending on my mood, I'll either do some line tracing on the bottom screen, or some other button combinations after the ball is thrown. I know it doesn't do anything, but it's a good luck ritual by this point.
If you actively hate Justin Bieber... then you don't know what "intended audience" means. Hate Twilight instead, it's far worse.
3 years ago#14
i input the whole konami code
"[Marlon] shaved [his nipples] off his chest to reduce water resistance when he swims." - HeyWheresKel
(message deleted)
3 years ago#16
Teh_Tiltyu posted...
i input the whole konami code

It would have been funny if it did something.

As a side note: Any of you that also have White2, do you, like me, start to think about Zelda when hearing the music in White Treehollow?
Strip the flesh! Salt the wounds! *Manical laughter*
3 years ago#17
I always do Up+A, but then hold Down+A when the ball starts to fall.
3 years ago#18
I always do it when I throw my masterball at pokemon and it works 100%
Diamond: 0001 1116 6407 (Current) PBR: 3780 6842 7165 Pokemon Black 2: 0433 6174 3193
3 years ago#19
I never did down + B. My method has always varied from gen to gen, though. Right now, it's hold A when the ball opens, hold B when it closes, shake the DS when the ball shakes, pull the DS toward me after the third shake. That shaking and pulling feels especially useful on the 3DS, actually.
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar
3 years ago#20
Back in Sapphire I stumbled across Regice unprepared and stupidly went into battle. I had only a few Pokeballs. I tossed a single Pokeball at it at full health, mashing down + B while it was in the air, and captured it.

I know that was as lucky as winning the lottery, but because of that I've been mashing down + B for over a decade.
Judicator-variant Android
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Down + B when catching a pokemon. Who does it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived