This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When you see the word 'assassin', which Pokemon do you think of first?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. When you see the word 'assassin', which Pokemon do you think of first?
3 years ago#11
Murkrow
---
Official Dunsparce of the PMD3 board
Check my profile for FCs.
3 years ago#12
Kementarri posted...
how can you NOT think of Bisharp? Honestly, people are probably trying to just be original. :P

Because they asked who I first thought of, and I didn't even remember Bisharp existed. I also never thought of him as an assassin anyway. I always thought it was a samurai.

Anyway, I thought of Accelgor. Don't know why.
3 years ago#13
Ezio
---
Please check out my blog/guide to competitive pokemon at pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com
3 years ago#14
Ninjask. No idea why. >.<
---
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski
3 years ago#15
Pikachu.
---
iRO Loki: 98/6x Sniper, 9x/50 Battle Priest, 8x/50 Priest, 8x/4x Blacksmith, 7x/4x Wizard, 7x/4x Gunslinger
3 years ago#16
Whenever I see "assassin", all I can think of is some woman (typically blonde, may be cold-hearted) in her 20's with nothing to lose.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
3 years ago#17
Terrakion >_>
---
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf
3 years ago#18
Talon.

I mean, Absol.
---
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar
3 years ago#19
Weavile. Bisharp doesn't seem like he can be because he doesn't seem particularly nimble.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
3 years ago#20
I think of the Word Ass then think of Hilda.

Dat Ass.
---
"Man who stand on toilet, is high on pot."
Official Escavalier of the B2/W2 Boards!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. When you see the word 'assassin', which Pokemon do you think of first?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived