This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shiny Trapinch!

#11HydroDragonPosted 11/13/2012 12:46:25 PM
You'd think this would have happened to me considering how many eggs I've hatched (thousands). I've yet to encounter a single shiny and I've been playing since Ruby/Sapphire.
---
PSN/X-Box:- HydroDragon95
White Friend Code:- 0690 7918 2154
#12BossBangPosted 11/13/2012 12:49:11 PM
Awesome! If it were me, I would keep it as a Vibrava. Shiny Vibrava looks fantastic! Flygon looks just... Okay.
---
(On Resident Evil Revelations)
"4/10. The campaign was great, but the originality to Raid was stolen from Pokemon..." -CPU-Z
#13Kitsune_ShinraPosted 11/13/2012 12:50:09 PM
Gongrats! Flygon is one of my all time favorite shiny pokemon. <3 I just love the blue and green.
---
White FC: 2064 8774 3275 name : Janelle
White 2 FC : 4342 0616 9985 name: Janelle
#14Big_Matt2005Posted 11/13/2012 12:53:21 PM
My first shiny was actually last year in Black version, went to Abundant Shrine with Tornadus and Thundurus at my side. the great one appeared , to which I doth thought my eyes deceived me....I beheld a shiny Landorus.

In a swift movement I hurled my one and only Masterball......I then charged to my cousins room to brag of my bountiful booty.

My only regret, it's a Sassy nature lol
#15Missingno_MastrPosted 11/13/2012 12:54:50 PM
Big_Matt2005 posted...
My first shiny was actually last year in Black version, went to Abundant Shrine with Tornadus and Thundurus at my side. the great one appeared , to which I doth thought my eyes deceived me....I beheld a shiny Landorus.

In a swift movement I hurled my one and only Masterball......I then charged to my cousins room to brag of my bountiful booty.

Nice! And don't worry about the nature. As far as I'm concerned, a Shiny is a Shiny. My Shiny Weavile has a Quiet nature.
---
I can help a dull day go by so much faster,
For I'm the rhyming fiend known as Missingno. Master.
#16DarkHeroRaven(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 1:01:16 PM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
DarkHeroRaven posted...
Nice! Congrats, Shiny Flygon are awesome!

DarkHeroRaven posted...
Feels good man.

Believe me, I know. Getting a Shiny is an excellent feeling. It's what spurred me to become a Shiny hunter in the first place.

I imagine the Shiny Charm was a dream come true for you, then. =P

Definitely. It motivated me to complete my Pokedex in what had to be record time for me- nine days after I got the game. Got the Shiny Charm on October 16th (last Pokemon I needed was Cherubi). Of course, even with that, it still took me until November 4th to get a Shiny in this game- it was a Darumaka on Route 4. I can't even begin to describe how it felt to get my first Shiny since that Zorua near the end of March, how it felt when it sunk into my head that that Darumaka was pink.

Indeed. The sight of that green Trapinch was a real shock. I wasn't really paying attention to the screen, just cycling around hatching, then I caught a glimpse of the green out of the corner of my eye and I thought, "Wait, WHAT?! Is that?" and lo and behold, shiny Trapinch. See, it's funny, because as I was collecting the eggs, I thought "I wonder if any of 'em will be shiny? ...Naw."

Okay, I think that every time I go to collect eggs, but still. =P
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
#17EtherPhoenixPosted 11/13/2012 1:53:31 PM
Big_Matt2005 posted...

Nice! And don't worry about the nature. As far as I'm concerned, a Shiny is a Shiny. My Shiny Weavile has a Quiet nature.

My shiny Breloom has the wrong nature and wrong ability and wrong IVs I was going for when he popped out of the egg during my breeding. I still use her!
---
I left myself logged in on my friend's CPU and he changed my sig to this ^_^;
#18KoitePosted 11/13/2012 6:55:17 PM
Last Shiny I got was a Shiny Basculin while EV training a Beedrill in Speed... lol was barely able to tell the difference between regular Basculin until I noticed it was lime green with orange stripes.
---
Pokemon Black FC: Kitsuyo - 4771 1869 8809
Minecraft IGN: Kitsuyo