Want to ask about Pokemon showdown and Pokemon games...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Want to ask about Pokemon showdown and Pokemon games...
4 years ago#1
I saw some battle videos on this site.And I have to ask a question:Why they don't make the battle stats like that site?And what do I mean?For example if you use a stat boosting move,it says that you have raised your attack for 1.5 more for example.Or you have lowered your defense.Why they don't adapt that?It seems very useful.
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
4 years ago#2
To make players pay attention.
Si || Saraneth, the Master
4 years ago#3
Pay attention to what exactly?
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
4 years ago#4
Safer_777 posted...
Pay attention to what exactly?

To the stats changes?
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards
4 years ago#5
Runeboggle posted...
To make players pay attention.

Also it would clog up the screen and probably also munch right through the memory of the DS.
Strip the flesh! Salt the wounds! *Manical laughter*
4 years ago#6
Hey TC do have an alt called something like Safer Sephiroth 777
?
Do you like spoons?
4 years ago#7
That was me actually in this site but a while ago Gamefaqs asked me to change it.Don't remember why,but I did changed it.So I use this nickname instead.
4 years ago#8
Oh. Try and remember why they asked to do so. PM me if you remember =)
Do you like spoons?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Want to ask about Pokemon showdown and Pokemon games...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived