Why Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald get hate.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Why Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald get hate.

User Info: R0cks0l1dd

R0cks0l1dd
4 years ago#61
Who actually voted for GBA? >_>
I doubt they'll use any of those names; they're too bland. And they can't use Black or White for race reasons.
bond007106 of Neoseeker

User Info: RatedRKO7

RatedRKO7
4 years ago#62
My only problem was the graphics. RSE has the worst graphics in my opion. FR/LG had better grphics for the same system. So if they do remake gen 3 I hope the graphics are better.
Got it memorized?- Axel
Not changing this sig until Edge get inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. Started 4/11/11

User Info: zekryn2

zekryn2
4 years ago#63
TherianReturns posted...
Got out of Pokemon at this time. So had little impact on me like the previous.

Pretty much it for me. Was 10 when Pokemon R/B came out and loved it to death, was super psyched for G/S, then sometime between Japanese G/S and English Crystal release, I lost interest. Bought a DS lite when HG/SS came out and went back and played Plat and Emerald.

Other than Metagross, I just didn't like any pokemon from the third gen. I guess since I played it after gen 4, the fancy graphic jump from G/S didn't grab me, and neither did any other aspect of the game.
PSN: Zekryn, W2 - 3225 3384 8886

User Info: RPGphreak

RPGphreak
4 years ago#64
Gen 3 was my favorite gen, but the only thing I really, REALLY despised about it was the amount of water. They even added too many water types IMO. Surf/Dive/Waterfall 3 water HMs. Even the champion in Emerald was a water type trainer!
Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details.

User Info: electric_emu

electric_emu
4 years ago#65
Other: no complaints. Probably too much water, but I didn't really dislike it.

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
4 years ago#66
-The beginning of the game drags more than any other, mostly due to EVERYTHING BEING WATER OR GRASS, and far too many water types in general.

-Way too many pokemon that need babying early game: Slakoth, the bugs, seedot, lotad, magikarp, ralts, abra, skitty, and nincada.

-Surfing was fixed in Emerald, but RSE still has way too much water.

That said, I would love a 5th gen Emerald where we get infinite TMs and proper phys/special split. I think that would improve gameplay by 1000 times.

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
4 years ago#67
Water really isn't the first thing I think of when I think of RSE. I just don't like the region, characters, Pokémon or music (barring the epic Victory Road music). The abundance of water isn't a good thing though.
Pokemon Black Version 2:
Sean - 1163 7615 1957

User Info: Quetzalma

Quetzalma
4 years ago#68
electric_emu posted...
Other: no complaints. Probably too much water, but I didn't really dislike it.

User Info: Norken

Norken
4 years ago#69
Roc_Raida posted...
Other; everything above and more.

Yeah I agree with this. So much more.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8

User Info: Odd_person

Odd_person
4 years ago#70
Game sucked.
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Why Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald get hate.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived