This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just picked up both Kyurem and the DNA Splicers

#1Reno_TarshilPosted 11/15/2012 5:23:27 PM
I'm not a fan of Reshiram, but I have both it and Zekrom and i'm wondering for my in-game team if I should stick with pure Zekrom or Kyurom?
---
"Man who stand on toilet, is high on pot."
Official Escavalier of the B2/W2 Boards!
#2AwesomeMarioPosted 11/15/2012 5:26:05 PM
Depends on what you want. Zekrom if you want a Pure Physical sweeper with great Physical movepool. Kyurem-B if you want some thing to wreck with Outrage but has to go Mixed and has the advantage of speed Vs Zekrom.
---
Friend Codes and PSN is in profile
People who think I'm Awesome: 16
#3ParominPosted 11/15/2012 5:36:43 PM
Does it really matter? I mean honestly we're talking about in-game Pokemon.

Reshiram can use Dragon Claw or Zekrom can use Dragon Pulse and still sweep .

It might have mattered in the PWT, but all of them are banned in the right side tourneys anyway.
---
Playing: Project Cross Zone
Waiting for: SRW OG the 2nd
#4helldewPosted 11/15/2012 5:37:56 PM
Black Kyurem sucks >.> in ubers he gets pwnd in OU he gets out classed.

White Kyurem on the other hand is a beast and since reshiram is already a total beast having pretty much a second one on your team is excellent. great sun abuser.

Zekrom is alright (better then B kyurem) I dont like him very much in ubers play but hes far from bad.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#5Reno_Tarshil(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 5:41:35 PM
Paromin posted...
Does it really matter? I mean honestly we're talking about in-game Pokemon.

Reshiram can use Dragon Claw or Zekrom can use Dragon Pulse and still sweep .

It might have mattered in the PWT, but all of them are banned in the right side tourneys anyway.

Well to you it might not matter, but to me it does.
---
"Man who stand on toilet, is high on pot."
Official Escavalier of the B2/W2 Boards!
#6ParominPosted 11/15/2012 5:51:19 PM(edited)
You don't understand what I'm saying.

Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem-W, Kyurem-B, hell even regular Kyurem all obliterate in-game Pokemon with ease because of their humongous stats and move pools.

Sure Kyurem-B's Outrage will deal more damage than Reshiram's Outrage, but there's like a few in-game Pokemon on which this'll actually matter. Even less considering you have 2 Kyurems and both Zekrom and Reshiram.

This isn't like picking Snivy or Tepig where stats and move pools make a noticeable difference.

So the only consideration is what you want.
---
Playing: Project Cross Zone
Waiting for: SRW OG the 2nd
#7PolimarioPosted 11/15/2012 5:50:29 PM
helldew posted...

Outclassed = Suck?

Got it. Better tell that to the dozens of other 'Mons that are good, but outclassed. Because they suck, don't they? Man, I get having the best matters, but being outclassed does not mean a 'Mon sucks. Stoutland is outclassed, but does he suck? NO!

/rant

I say fuse for B-Kyurem. In-game trainers don't bother with abusing his weaknesses, so he'll murder everything.
---
http://imgur.com/0MPQs
"Everything ends eventually... and sometimes, you're not sure why." -Mazeka
#8AwesomeMarioPosted 11/15/2012 5:55:40 PM
Polimario posted...
helldew posted...

Outclassed = Suck?

Got it. Better tell that to the dozens of other 'Mons that are good, but outclassed. Because they suck, don't they? Man, I get having the best matters, but being outclassed does not mean a 'Mon sucks. Stoutland is outclassed, but does he suck? NO!

/rant

I say fuse for B-Kyurem. In-game trainers don't bother with abusing his weaknesses, so he'll murder everything.

I'll be honest. I do think Kyurem-B sucks cause of his Horrible movepool. I don't underestimate it's Outrage though. That s*** scares me 0.0
---
Friend Codes and PSN is in profile
People who think I'm Awesome: 16
#9Ari917Posted 11/15/2012 5:56:08 PM
Polimario posted...
helldew posted...

Outclassed = Suck?

/rant.

I completely agree with this, just because a pokemon is outclassed doesn't mean it automatically sucks. The reason Black Kyurem has problems isn't that Zekrom/Reshiram/White Kyurem/whatever is better then it, it's because of its terrible movepool (which won't really matter ingame of course).