Just picked up both Kyurem and the DNA Splicers

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Just picked up both Kyurem and the DNA Splicers

User Info: Reno_Tarshil

Reno_Tarshil
4 years ago#1
I'm not a fan of Reshiram, but I have both it and Zekrom and i'm wondering for my in-game team if I should stick with pure Zekrom or Kyurom?
"Man who stand on toilet, is high on pot."
Official Escavalier of the B2/W2 Boards!

User Info: AwesomeMario

AwesomeMario
4 years ago#2
Depends on what you want. Zekrom if you want a Pure Physical sweeper with great Physical movepool. Kyurem-B if you want some thing to wreck with Outrage but has to go Mixed and has the advantage of speed Vs Zekrom.
Friend Codes and PSN is in profile
People who think I'm Awesome: 16

User Info: Paromin

Paromin
4 years ago#3
Does it really matter? I mean honestly we're talking about in-game Pokemon.

Reshiram can use Dragon Claw or Zekrom can use Dragon Pulse and still sweep .

It might have mattered in the PWT, but all of them are banned in the right side tourneys anyway.
Playing: Project Cross Zone
Waiting for: SRW OG the 2nd

User Info: helldew

helldew
4 years ago#4
Black Kyurem sucks >.> in ubers he gets pwnd in OU he gets out classed.

White Kyurem on the other hand is a beast and since reshiram is already a total beast having pretty much a second one on your team is excellent. great sun abuser.

Zekrom is alright (better then B kyurem) I dont like him very much in ubers play but hes far from bad.
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.

User Info: Reno_Tarshil

Reno_Tarshil
4 years ago#5
Paromin posted...
Does it really matter? I mean honestly we're talking about in-game Pokemon.

Reshiram can use Dragon Claw or Zekrom can use Dragon Pulse and still sweep .

It might have mattered in the PWT, but all of them are banned in the right side tourneys anyway.

Well to you it might not matter, but to me it does.
"Man who stand on toilet, is high on pot."
Official Escavalier of the B2/W2 Boards!

User Info: Paromin

Paromin
4 years ago#6
You don't understand what I'm saying.

Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem-W, Kyurem-B, hell even regular Kyurem all obliterate in-game Pokemon with ease because of their humongous stats and move pools.

Sure Kyurem-B's Outrage will deal more damage than Reshiram's Outrage, but there's like a few in-game Pokemon on which this'll actually matter. Even less considering you have 2 Kyurems and both Zekrom and Reshiram.

This isn't like picking Snivy or Tepig where stats and move pools make a noticeable difference.

So the only consideration is what you want.
Playing: Project Cross Zone
Waiting for: SRW OG the 2nd

User Info: Polimario

Polimario
4 years ago#7
helldew posted...

Outclassed = Suck?

Got it. Better tell that to the dozens of other 'Mons that are good, but outclassed. Because they suck, don't they? Man, I get having the best matters, but being outclassed does not mean a 'Mon sucks. Stoutland is outclassed, but does he suck? NO!

/rant

I say fuse for B-Kyurem. In-game trainers don't bother with abusing his weaknesses, so he'll murder everything.
http://imgur.com/0MPQs
"Everything ends eventually... and sometimes, you're not sure why." -Mazeka

User Info: AwesomeMario

AwesomeMario
4 years ago#8
Polimario posted...
helldew posted...

Outclassed = Suck?

Got it. Better tell that to the dozens of other 'Mons that are good, but outclassed. Because they suck, don't they? Man, I get having the best matters, but being outclassed does not mean a 'Mon sucks. Stoutland is outclassed, but does he suck? NO!

/rant

I say fuse for B-Kyurem. In-game trainers don't bother with abusing his weaknesses, so he'll murder everything.

I'll be honest. I do think Kyurem-B sucks cause of his Horrible movepool. I don't underestimate it's Outrage though. That s*** scares me 0.0
Friend Codes and PSN is in profile
People who think I'm Awesome: 16

User Info: Ari917

Ari917
4 years ago#9
Polimario posted...
helldew posted...

Outclassed = Suck?

/rant.

I completely agree with this, just because a pokemon is outclassed doesn't mean it automatically sucks. The reason Black Kyurem has problems isn't that Zekrom/Reshiram/White Kyurem/whatever is better then it, it's because of its terrible movepool (which won't really matter ingame of course).
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Just picked up both Kyurem and the DNA Splicers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived