This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Victini Event

#11LexifoxPosted 11/16/2012 1:28:43 AM
WolfJounin posted...
Serebii from SPP posted...
pies12 posted...
What does this mean for pokegen? Set the event flag and you're good to go on your god victini?

Same thing as always. Don't use it and do Pokémon properly :p

Properly is not a black and white term in this case... no pun intended.

Technically, they're black and white 2 in this case.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#12Serebii from SPP(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 1:29:24 AM
DanMil05 posted...
pies12 posted...
What does this mean for pokegen? Set the event flag and you're good to go on your god victini?

Listen Joe, i love your site but seriously? Also, how do you "do" pokemon properly?

Properly involves not using any external devices and/or programs in order to manipulate and/or create Pokémon. Doing it properly is doing it in the game and only the game
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#13TherianReturnsPosted 11/16/2012 1:31:32 AM
DanMil05 posted...
pies12 posted...

Listen Joe, i love your site but seriously? Also, how do you "do" pokemon properly?

Properly involves not using any external devices and/or programs in order to manipulate and/or create Pokémon. Doing it properly is doing it in the game and only the game

In other words, how the great me plays.

Not cheating ftw
---
Let me make this crystal clear; Ruby and Sapphire remakes are coming this generation (gen 5). Get the hell over it.
#14Stover46Posted 11/16/2012 1:32:12 AM
You guys are surprised that Serebii is a self righteous fanboy? lol have you not seen his site? The dedication to keep all that up pretty much means he's a self righteous gamefreak fanboy.
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://superbooyah.com/images/stories/Galleries//bustyfacebook/Facebook%20Smokin.JPG
#15TherianReturnsPosted 11/16/2012 1:34:05 AM
Stover46 posted...
You guys are surprised that Serebii is a self righteous fanboy? lol have you not seen his site? The dedication to keep all that up pretty much means he's a self righteous gamefreak fanboy.

someone's jelly
---
Let me make this crystal clear; Ruby and Sapphire remakes are coming this generation (gen 5). Get the hell over it.
#16Catcher_FreemanPosted 11/16/2012 1:34:34 AM

lolstover
---
Swagodile's alt.
#17LexifoxPosted 11/16/2012 1:34:53 AM
Stover46 posted...

I thought it was more of a profit/inside information benefits thing.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#18Serebii from SPP(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 1:35:35 AM
Lexifox posted...
Stover46 posted...

lolprofit. I wish. It's a labour of love

Anyway, I wouldn't say selfrighteous. Cheating is just never the way
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#19LexifoxPosted 11/16/2012 1:37:26 AM
Lexifox posted...
Stover46 posted...

lolprofit. I wish. It's a labour of love

Alright, I concede my argument. He just admitted it does it for the love he receives.
---
#20reaverzPosted 11/16/2012 1:38:02 AM
Sigh, Japan's gotten so many events recently, some of which I suspect may not go international. I'm not surprised or anything, but man...

I hope we all get this event, because that Victini makes all others obsolete. Even the standard physical one will be running Bolt Strike instead of Fusion Bolt...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]