This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Victini Event

#201QualiTPosted 11/17/2012 12:59:15 PM
I see
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#202TherianReturnsPosted 11/17/2012 1:17:18 PM
Halectic posted...
Pokegen is the same thing as using performance enhancing drugs in professional sports, some view it as getting a edge and others view it as cheating.

Who viewed it as an "edge"?
---
Let me make this crystal clear; Ruby and Sapphire remakes are coming this generation (gen 5). Get the hell over it.
#203Monferno_AQWPosted 11/18/2012 1:27:45 AM(edited)
Stover46 posted...
Seeing as Serebii pirates and cheats so he can get info asap in time for official release dates, you can safely ignore his preachings lol

I gotta say, for once I agree with Stover on this, even though he did throw a tantrum. Serebii, I respect your opinion, but don't harumph at people because some of us hack. You used a rom, and that can be seen as worse in the eyes of Nintendo and Gamefreak than hacking bits of data.

TherianReturns posted...
Only losers cheat. (AR/Pokegen/the whole thing)

Fact.

Takes one to know one.

Fact. =P
---
I only play in Ubers
R~married to Shauntal and Lorelei/Prima
#204assassinCrashPosted 11/18/2012 1:20:03 AM
too bad this Victini comes with a fixed nature :(
---
Bored
#205reaverzPosted 11/18/2012 1:34:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#206Master XPosted 11/18/2012 2:29:24 AM
The guy comparing it to performance enhancing drugs is correct. While technically you're only still using what you could potentially use anyway, you did nothing to earn it. What are the chances of you getting a Pokemon with true max stats? It's possible to get one. It's like guys on loot games who hack every rare weapon for themselves. Sure it's possible for them to get them, but you remember the point of loot game, right? They defeat the whole purpose of the game for themselves. But it doesn't stop there. They start handing them out like candy to anyone and everyone, shifting the mechanics of the game. Everyone has max this and max that, with those that stay true to actual normal gameplay functions being at a serious disadvantage.
---
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X"For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question. "
#207Serebii from SPP(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 4:58:32 AM
Monferno_AQW posted...
Stover46 posted...
Seeing as Serebii pirates and cheats so he can get info asap in time for official release dates, you can safely ignore his preachings lol

I gotta say, for once I agree with Stover on this, even though he did throw a tantrum. Serebii, I respect your opinion, but don't harumph at people because some of us hack. You used a rom, and that can be seen as worse in the eyes of Nintendo and Gamefreak than hacking bits of data.

Not that it's relevant, but I don't use ROMs as evidence by this with my B2W2 coverage

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=322217974531163&set=pb.271717862914508.-2207520000.1353243480&type=3&theater
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#208TherianReturnsPosted 11/18/2012 5:10:35 AM
Monferno_AQW posted...
Stover46 posted...

TherianReturns posted...
Only losers cheat. (AR/Pokegen/the whole thing)

Fact.

Takes one to know one.

Fact. =P

Why are you replying to me? You're just mad.

Fact. (:
---
Let me make this crystal clear; Ruby and Sapphire remakes are coming this generation (gen 5). Get the hell over it.
#209Stover46Posted 11/18/2012 5:40:05 AM
From: Serebii from SPP | Posted: 11/18/2012 7:58:32 AM | #207
Not that it's relevant, but I don't use ROMs as evidence by this with my B2W2 coverage

No that just means you didn't use a ROM for BW2. You did for BW1 though, I remember you dealing with the no EXP AP when your first bit of info was "you don't get EXP for the first battles" which you then removed after finding out it was Anti Piracy methods lol

it was a big thing people were on your case for too back then
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://i.imgur.com/L6vPI.jpg
#210Monferno_AQWPosted 11/18/2012 11:49:22 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=322217974531163&set=pb.271717862914508.-2207520000.1353243480&type=3&theater

Maybe not for BW2, but what about BW1? Remember the whole "no exp at the start of the game" fiasco?

TherianReturns posted...
Why are you replying to me? You're just mad.

Fact. (:

You know, we who usually hang around the battle boards have a tradition. Whenever we're angry, we challenge the perp who rustled our jimmies to battle. Oh, I can't tell you how many times I've seen butthurt. If I was mad, you'd know it, 'cause I'd send a challenge your way. Nah, I'm just loling at your poor trolling. xD

Fact. :P
---
I only play in Ubers
R~married to Shauntal and Lorelei/Prima