This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Types do you generally use for your ingame team

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What Types do you generally use for your ingame team
3 years ago#21
always try to have.
1. Psychic (made an exception with black and white since I don't like the new psychics in this gen.)
2. Grass.
3. fire
4. Ghost or dark, but never both of them at the same time

I rarely use.
1. Fighting (I don't care how strong they are I just don't like them)
2. Rock
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
3 years ago#22
It's funny how you mentioned how you don't like fighting Pokémon despite them being so strong, and said nothing about Rock, which is THE best type in the game, offensively.
Goemon, Simon Belmont, Mega Man, Paper Mario, Alex Roivas, Isaac, and Prince Sabure for SSB4!
3 years ago#23
I like type coverage, so I usually go with

Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 2151 6268 0257
3 years ago#24
I always use Dragon and Water.

But recently I have started using Grass types, even though I never used them, I wanted
to try something new.

I never use Rock, Ground, Dark or Ghost. I usually use a Psychic type that knows a Dark/Ghost move instead.
Official Skitty of the Pokemon B/W 2 and PMD Magnagate Boards.
Black FC: [S-cat] 4470 6511 2020
3 years ago#25
Always seem to want a fire, water, flying, ground(rock), and electric type. If I can combine any of those, then I'll choose a second extra poke to fill my party.
SS FC: 3653-5956-7380
White FC: 0346-8581-1315
3 years ago#26
I like to make sure I cover Grass, Water, and Fire. Usually a Flying-type as well, though that's more because Fly-learners are almost all Flying-type anyway. I also tend to end up with a Psychic-type. Other than that, it varies, really. I worry more about what I wanna try out, what I just end up getting, and what I need for HMs.
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar
3 years ago#27
A Grass type, a Fighting type, something that can fly and/or surf (not necessarily matching those moves types either) and then after that it is whatever I can find that I like. If I can, I'll stuff all of the convenience HMs or the ones that are fairly usable in battle onto one or two Pokemon.
3 years ago#28
Flying (Fly is way too convenient to pass up)

And the last slot depends on the game, I guess.
The official Charizard of the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 boards.
3 years ago#29
Always a Grass, Fire and Water type. And a Pokemon that can use Fly.

If any of these overlap, I have more room for others.
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
3 years ago#30
in game, we are pretty much forced into having a water type for surf and waterfall and a flying type for fly...but other than that, it is pretty up in the air for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What Types do you generally use for your ingame team

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived