This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Type a pokemon's name

#51thatguyoncheesePosted 11/16/2012 9:22:48 PM
Arcanine.

Arcanine: Ar canine, Ar-canine, Arcane, Canine, Jeanine, Arcadian, Janine, Caning, Argentine, Argonne, Guanine, Aconite, Adenine, Asinine, Araucanian, Canon, Jeannine, Organize, Acne, Uncannier, Crack, Canning, Iranian, Again, Ukraine, Arkansan, Earning, Illuminati, Arraigning, Awning, Coning, Uncanny
#52soMEguy_povoPosted 11/16/2012 9:23:51 PM
Aggron: Agg ron, Agg-ron, Aggro, Akron, Argon, Aron, Aaron, Arron, Apron, Aground, Agony, Groan, Groin, Grown, Acorn

o_O
---
Another day successfully wasted.
"I'd rather die than go to heaven" - William Murderface
#53pacpuf7249Posted 11/16/2012 9:24:31 PM
shroomish

shroomish: shrewish, showrooms, showroom's, chroming, chromes, chromium, showroom, shrimp, cherish, chrome's, chromed, chrome, Chumash
---
Cool Smash is an action movie in where Matrix-and-X-Men-like characters fight in the warehouse that appeared in the first episode of Falling Skies.
#54frdetngnPosted 11/16/2012 9:34:20 PM
Quilava

Aquila

...Thats it
---
"Here's a story how I tell it; I had a tomato, I ate it, It was good. Anyone could follow that story; its about a tomato the whole time." - Louis C.K.
#55HarvmoonmaniacPosted 11/16/2012 9:37:05 PM
a pokemon's name

Sorry but I just HAD to post this!
---
I'm a fan of using "..." on message boards...
#56Missingno_MastrPosted 11/16/2012 9:38:38 PM
Harvmoonmaniac posted...
a pokemon's name

There's always got to be someone to take the smartass option. And it takes guts to be that someone.

Anyway, I won't be able to do this, my autocorrect has already been altered to accept the spellings of most Pokemon names, if not all of them by now.
---
I can help a dull day go by so much faster,
For I'm the rhyming fiend known as Missingno. Master.
#57J_NicsPosted 11/16/2012 9:40:13 PM
Nidoking.

It's spelled correctly. haha I've been slowly adding them to my dictionary.
---
When you get sad, stop being sad and be awesome instead.
#58VycoulPosted 11/16/2012 9:41:57 PM
Cof*grigus: (Evolution of Yamask, had to drop the A so Gamefaqs wouldn't pitch a fit)

Congruous, Courageous, Frigs, Carriages, Congeries, Coverings, Fabrics, Covering's, Configures, Frogs, Coverage's, Congress, Fabric's, Gregarious, Congrats, Forgeries, Fridges, Frog's, Grog's, Congruity's, Cookeries, Conakry's, Carriage's, Cavalries, Courage's, Forages, Frags, Garages, Coleridge's, Greg's, Congeries's, Corncrakes, Farrago's, Forage's, Fridge's, Congress's, Congrats's, Garage's, Cooperage's

I think I broke spellcheck's brain with this one.

Granbull:
Gran bull, Gran-bull, Granule, Granular, Grable, Grenoble, Granola, Grandly, Cornball*

*XD

Kangaskhan: Snakeskin, Congestion Coonskin, Guangzhou, Congesting
---
"Death song, death door, death river awaiting! Rich!"
- Summoner casting Lich in Final Fantasy Tactics
#59HarvmoonmaniacPosted 11/16/2012 9:48:33 PM
Missingno_Mastr posted...

Harvmoonmaniac posted...

a pokemon's name

There's always got to be someone to take the smartass option. And it takes guts to be that someone.

So what, I'm proud to have an intelligent butt!
---
I'm a fan of using "..." on message boards...
#60MizunoRyuuPosted 11/16/2012 9:48:35 PM
Absol

Abysmal, Abase, Abuse, Abyss, Absolute

...I'm surprised there was no "abseil"
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...