This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pseudo legends

#41GriffonsrcuulPosted 11/17/2012 6:33:36 PM
I'm in the "Volcarona as a pseudolegendary" camp. I love it and mine is powerful as all heck. The line did happen in Black and White where they called him legendary, I clearly remember it, not saying he should be considered legendary though.
#42The_PlaceboPosted 11/18/2012 7:59:25 AM
jayman7 posted...
The_Placebo posted...
The only "requirements" are 600 BST evolved Pokemon.

I agree with you, but try telling that to Bulbapedia. They are so inconsistent with their definition of Pseudolegendary Pokemon. -_-

I have tried telling them that, but their Editor in Chief gets the final say.
---
RBG* on Smogon
Super Mod, Facebook Page Manager
#43MugilokoPosted 11/18/2012 8:07:24 AM
Griffonsrcuul posted...
I'm in the "Volcarona as a pseudolegendary" camp. I love it and mine is powerful as all heck. The line did happen in Black and White where they called him legendary, I clearly remember it, not saying he should be considered legendary though.

You can get out of your camp. Just because he's strong doesn't mean he's a pseudo.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards
#44Capitan_KidPosted 11/18/2012 8:51:44 AM
Mugiloko posted...
Griffonsrcuul posted...

You can get out of your camp. Just because he's strong doesn't mean he's a pseudo.

Its still legendary! Its the sun!
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!