This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why don't they make it count as a win for you if your opponent ragequits?

#31pies12Posted 11/22/2012 5:09:27 PM
I only count it as a win if i make the opponent ragequit.
---
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.
#32Bass50Posted 11/22/2012 10:00:12 PM
Mugiloko posted...
_KGC_ posted...
As someone who has a terrible connection I feel there should be a penalty for a disconnection, if you have a bad connection then you shouldn't even play online imo.

It isn't fair for your opponent to also deal with your internet problems. :/

This.

It also isn't fair that some people should not be able to play online because they have a crappy connection. Also, that crappy connection is most likely the fault of Nintendo seeing as their WiFi is at best, sub-par.

Of course, if people feel others should be banned from participating in online battles for this reason, why not take it up with Nintendo and Game Freak; see what they have to say about it? Surely they'll be all for the idea of banning some of their fanbase from online activities because other people are whining about disconnects from their opponents, because OMG, not everybody has the super deluxe ultra speed internet that costs eighty bucks a month they shouldn't be allowed to play online games! Maybe they'll step it up after that and ban people who also play PS3 and 360 games from ever buying a Nintendo product again and repo their current Nintendo products?
#33alphapipiPosted 11/23/2012 11:51:22 AM
Bass50 posted...
Mugiloko posted...
_KGC_ posted...
As someone who has a terrible connection I feel there should be a penalty for a disconnection, if you have a bad connection then you shouldn't even play online imo.

It isn't fair for your opponent to also deal with your internet problems. :/

This.

It also isn't fair that some people should not be able to play online because they have a crappy connection. Also, that crappy connection is most likely the fault of Nintendo seeing as their WiFi is at best, sub-par.

Of course, if people feel others should be banned from participating in online battles for this reason, why not take it up with Nintendo and Game Freak; see what they have to say about it? Surely they'll be all for the idea of banning some of their fanbase from online activities because other people are whining about disconnects from their opponents, because OMG, not everybody has the super deluxe ultra speed internet that costs eighty bucks a month they shouldn't be allowed to play online games! Maybe they'll step it up after that and ban people who also play PS3 and 360 games from ever buying a Nintendo product again and repo their current Nintendo products?

agreed