This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D the Weather Trio are the hardest legendaries to catch.

#1CrystalKing5426Posted 11/18/2012 1:49:08 PM
C, they have the 3 of the most annoying traits for cathing: a healing move, powerful attacks and stats fruther boosted by their abilities, and low PP meaing you have to catch them fast or they'll use struggle. The roaming legendaries might be a pain to track down, but at least they retain damage, don't attack, and generally have a much higher catch rate.
#2CharizardFirePosted 11/18/2012 1:50:14 PM
D

Kyogre and Groudon actually have a higher catch rate than most other legendaries.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
The official Charizard of the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 boards.
#3PolimarioPosted 11/18/2012 1:53:13 PM
CharizardFire posted...
D

Kyogre and Groudon actually have a higher catch rate than most other legendaries.

Yeah...their catch rate is higher by a whopping 2 points.

And D.
'Cuz Giratina-O.
---
http://imgur.com/0MPQs
"Everything ends eventually... and sometimes, you're not sure why." -Mazeka
#4CrystalKing5426(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 1:55:39 PM
Polimario posted...
CharizardFire posted...
D

Yeah...their catch rate is higher by a whopping 2 points.

And D.
'Cuz Giratina-O.

To be fair, I never played Platinum so I wouldn't know. And yeah, 5 catch rate isn't much better than 3, and Dialga and Palkia have a whopping 30 by comparison.
#5jayman7Posted 11/18/2012 2:07:51 PM(edited)
CrystalKing5426 posted...
The roaming legendaries might be a pain to track down, but at least they retain damage, don't attack, and generally have a much higher catch rate.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAno. Every roaming legendary to date has a catch rate of 3. Nothing has a catch rate of less than 3 (the catch formula wouldn't allow for it). Indeed, Kyogre and Groudon have catch rates of 5, greater (if only barely) than any roaming legendary.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#6tsunamisurfer08Posted 11/18/2012 2:12:12 PM
The worst for me was Cobalion.

Evil.
---
However history remembers me, it shall only remember a fraction of the truth.
#7CrystalKing5426(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 2:12:59 PM
jayman7 posted...
CrystalKing5426 posted...
The roaming legendaries might be a pain to track down, but at least they retain damage, don't attack, and generally have a much higher catch rate.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAno. Every roaming legendary to date has a catch rate of 3. Nothing has a catch rate of less than 3 (the catch formula wouldn't allow for it). Indeed, Kyogre and Groudon have catch rates of 5, greater (if only barely) than any roaming legendary.

I remember hearing that roaming ones have a higher catch some time ago. Just looked on Serebii and turns out you're right. My bad.
#8jayman7Posted 11/18/2012 2:15:29 PM
To be fair, when I find roaming legendaries, I tend to make their catch rates irrelevant. Go Master Ball!
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#9CrystalKing5426(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 2:21:50 PM
jayman7 posted...
To be fair, when I find roaming legendaries, I tend to make their catch rates irrelevant. Go Master Ball!

Obviously Master Balls aren't a factor for this.
#10Gaming_MasteryPosted 11/18/2012 2:29:08 PM
Quickball -> Powerful move -> False Swipe -> Paralyzed/Sleep (depends on who's in my party) -> Ultra/Dusk Ballz -> Timer Ballz
---
Boycott Cartoon Network until they bring back the DC NATION block before January.