C/D the Weather Trio are the hardest legendaries to catch.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. C/D the Weather Trio are the hardest legendaries to catch.
4 years ago#1
C, they have the 3 of the most annoying traits for cathing: a healing move, powerful attacks and stats fruther boosted by their abilities, and low PP meaing you have to catch them fast or they'll use struggle. The roaming legendaries might be a pain to track down, but at least they retain damage, don't attack, and generally have a much higher catch rate.
4 years ago#2
D

Kyogre and Groudon actually have a higher catch rate than most other legendaries.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
The official Charizard of the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 boards.
4 years ago#3
CharizardFire posted...
D

Kyogre and Groudon actually have a higher catch rate than most other legendaries.

Yeah...their catch rate is higher by a whopping 2 points.

And D.
'Cuz Giratina-O.
http://imgur.com/0MPQs
"Everything ends eventually... and sometimes, you're not sure why." -Mazeka
4 years ago#4
Polimario posted...
CharizardFire posted...
D

Yeah...their catch rate is higher by a whopping 2 points.

And D.
'Cuz Giratina-O.

To be fair, I never played Platinum so I wouldn't know. And yeah, 5 catch rate isn't much better than 3, and Dialga and Palkia have a whopping 30 by comparison.
4 years ago#5
CrystalKing5426 posted...
The roaming legendaries might be a pain to track down, but at least they retain damage, don't attack, and generally have a much higher catch rate.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAno. Every roaming legendary to date has a catch rate of 3. Nothing has a catch rate of less than 3 (the catch formula wouldn't allow for it). Indeed, Kyogre and Groudon have catch rates of 5, greater (if only barely) than any roaming legendary.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
4 years ago#6
The worst for me was Cobalion.

Evil.
However history remembers me, it shall only remember a fraction of the truth.
4 years ago#7
jayman7 posted...
CrystalKing5426 posted...
The roaming legendaries might be a pain to track down, but at least they retain damage, don't attack, and generally have a much higher catch rate.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAno. Every roaming legendary to date has a catch rate of 3. Nothing has a catch rate of less than 3 (the catch formula wouldn't allow for it). Indeed, Kyogre and Groudon have catch rates of 5, greater (if only barely) than any roaming legendary.

I remember hearing that roaming ones have a higher catch some time ago. Just looked on Serebii and turns out you're right. My bad.
4 years ago#8
To be fair, when I find roaming legendaries, I tend to make their catch rates irrelevant. Go Master Ball!
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
4 years ago#9
jayman7 posted...
To be fair, when I find roaming legendaries, I tend to make their catch rates irrelevant. Go Master Ball!

Obviously Master Balls aren't a factor for this.
4 years ago#10
Quickball -> Powerful move -> False Swipe -> Paralyzed/Sleep (depends on who's in my party) -> Ultra/Dusk Ballz -> Timer Ballz
Boycott Cartoon Network until they bring back the DC NATION block before January.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. C/D the Weather Trio are the hardest legendaries to catch.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived