This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Vanilluxe eats ice cream.

#21LexifoxPosted 11/20/2012 9:37:41 AM
GMAnthony posted...
...and let's not forget that the entire Litwick/Lampent/Chadelure line have flames which are fed by lost souls. *shudders*

The souls they burn for energy for said to be lost forever, and Lampent in particular love to infest hospitals because they know that's where people often die.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#22GastroidPosted 11/20/2012 9:50:41 AM
Krisipoke posted...
Yamask are actually spirits of dead people, and the "masks" they are carrying are actually the faces of their faces when they were alive.

Don't forget that in their freetime they stare at their masks and cry.
---
Judicoid
Judicator-variant Android
#23YaRlyJoePosted 11/20/2012 9:56:57 AM
Yeah pokemon is pretty ****ed up tbh

It's even weirder that people send their ten year old kids off alone into the world when you consider there are things like Chandelure, Drifblim, and other pokemon that prey on peoples' souls and junk.

wth gamefreak
---
http://i.imgur.com/LWtaf.jpg
#24Checkmate88Posted 11/20/2012 11:12:52 AM
Tali_Zorah posted...

Pokemon is pretty dark, man. I mean, look at Hydreigon for example. As a Zweilous, both heads have a brain and their own individual thoughts. They also don't get along with each other very well. Then it evolves into the three-headed Hydreigon, and.... only one head has a brain. The two arm-heads have no brain. That means one of the two heads dies on evolution.

Or maybe the two heads merged together, like what Demogorgon was trying to do in Savage Tide.
---
The Azure Knights
Kicking helicopters since 4/1/2012
#25GunnerXIIPosted 11/20/2012 11:43:50 AM
Warning :
Don`t be fooled by the shape of Vanilluxe because it fool the people who think it is
an ice-cream and when they try to eat it they got ...........FROSTBITED
#26Tali_ZorahPosted 11/20/2012 5:56:24 PM
Checkmate88 posted...
Tali_Zorah posted...

Pokemon is pretty dark, man. I mean, look at Hydreigon for example. As a Zweilous, both heads have a brain and their own individual thoughts. They also don't get along with each other very well. Then it evolves into the three-headed Hydreigon, and.... only one head has a brain. The two arm-heads have no brain. That means one of the two heads dies on evolution.

Or maybe the two heads merged together, like what Demogorgon was trying to do in Savage Tide.

Considering how pretty much all variations of pokedex entries state that the heads of Zweilous kind of hate each other and fight with each other to determine which should be leader... on a regular basis... then that would be one ****ed up Hydreigon :P
---
Pokemon White FC: 3568 3549 8596
#27MoeAlzaPosted 11/20/2012 6:19:28 PM
lighting_deity posted...
Lexifox posted...
Tali_Zorah posted...
If I eat a Vanilluxe...

Am I eating meat or dairy products?

You're eating ice and snow.

You mean to tell me vanilluxe is not living vanilla ice cream?

lol.
---
Code: 3697 8087 6494 [moe]
#28lighting_deityPosted 11/20/2012 6:59:36 PM
MoeAlza posted...
lighting_deity posted...
Lexifox posted...
Tali_Zorah posted...
If I eat a Vanilluxe...

Am I eating meat or dairy products?

You're eating ice and snow.

You mean to tell me vanilluxe is not living vanilla ice cream?

lol.

.... I am serious
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#29GMAnthonyPosted 11/23/2012 12:35:22 AM
Actually...when I did a Yahtzee-esque walkthrough of BW1, I joked about Vanilite and its evolutions looking like ice cream with the Preschooler trainers about.

How exactly are you going to explain that to the International Pokémon League?

"So let me get this straight. You brought a whole lot of preschooler trainers to the Cold Storage to capture Pokémon...and now we have to put Vanilite on the endangered speciies list because they ate an entire colony?"

---
The fourth wall has shattered...
Heroes of Arcadia - http://www.fanfiction.net/~anthonybault
#30MarbiaachPosted 11/23/2012 1:17:14 AM
Tali_Zorah posted...
Checkmate88 posted...
Tali_Zorah posted...

Considering how pretty much all variations of pokedex entries state that the heads of Zweilous kind of hate each other and fight with each other to determine which should be leader... on a regular basis... then that would be one ****ed up Hydreigon :P

Maybe that's why Hydreigon is so angry all the time.
---
Black 2 FC: 0777 2092 3156 Marvin.