This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your first shiny pokemon

#11ScizoreonPosted 11/23/2012 4:10:11 AM
The first non-scripted shiny I caught was Spinda while collecting ash for the flutes in Ruby or Sapphire.

The first non-scripted shiny I got was the Treecko (now a Sceptile) I received as my starter during one of my playthroughs of Ruby or Sapphire. It took me awhile to realise it was shiny and as result I thought there was something wrong with my game for awhile.

The only other non-scripted shiny that I've caught is a Beheeyem that I found while training my team up on Black.
#12Adam_AcePosted 11/23/2012 4:20:33 AM
Okay I'll bite. When you say non-scripted am I right in assuming you mean not hacked with an action replay? (I'll be honest I have done that once or twice)
#13Lunar_SoulPosted 11/23/2012 4:34:26 AM
Adam_Ace posted...
Okay I'll bite. When you say non-scripted am I right in assuming you mean not hacked with an action replay? (I'll be honest I have done that once or twice)

Non-scripted meaning as in "randomly encountered". In other words, stuff OTHER than the Red Gyarados in G/S/C HG/SS, he's a scripted fight - you always encounter him on every playthrough.

Anyway, my first was an Unown 'I' on Gold. Had no idea what it was, and it ran away. Then several years later, a shiny Whismur on Ruby. After that, shiny Pikachu AND Rhydon in Diamond on the same day. (Then my copy got stolen... T_T) Finally, a shiny Emolga on White.(Why couldn't it have been a Golett??? :/ )
---
Yeah, I'm a Vocaloid fan. Problem?
http://w11.zetaboards.com/TheQuittingReturner/index/
#14MugilokoPosted 11/23/2012 4:46:40 AM
Metang.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a6/571Zoroark.png/180px-571Zoroark.png
#15GenXPmPosted 11/23/2012 4:59:46 AM
A shiny Budew in Plat, it doesn't look much different than a normal.
---
GT tag: Crimson2110
SteamID:Mrbrightside
#16scitch1Posted 11/23/2012 5:07:35 AM
found a shiny sunkern in heartgold lol lame pokemon and boring colours

ive played pokemon since the very start too hundreds of hours into all the games and just a sunkern shiny :/
---
PSN = scott_2781
Add my PSN :)
#17BirdPwNz100Posted 11/23/2012 5:14:37 AM
scitch1 posted...
found a shiny sunkern in heartgold lol lame pokemon and boring colours

ive played pokemon since the very start too hundreds of hours into all the games and just a sunkern shiny :/

Lmao
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#18SpacefrisianPosted 11/23/2012 5:44:37 AM
Red Gyarados, cause its shiny, and it introduced shiny.

2nd shiny was Elecktrike.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#19calvin_0Posted 11/23/2012 5:48:39 AM
my first shiny is red gyrados back in silver.. i even have the card along with golden magikarp, but i traded both of them for shining mewtwo, wb mewtwo and promo mew.

ahhh the good old days...
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#20SuperSocratesPosted 11/23/2012 5:57:17 AM
Haven't ever seen a shiny, or if I have I didn't notice. Don't really mind; a lot of the shiny color schemes are actually quite ugly. Rather just catch normal pokemon.
---
Ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.