This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your first shiny pokemon

#131AirBorneCoffeeTPosted 12/2/2012 2:21:37 AM
A shiny Ratata in Silver. Shame you can't import form Gen II to Gen III; or else I'd still have my shiny Raticate today.
---
"What are you waiting for, Mr. Howel? Start talking into a fish!"
-The Skipper (Early B & W episode of Gilligan's Island)
#132EchidneysPosted 12/2/2012 2:40:29 AM
I purposely bred a shiny Ralts (luckily female, because a male Gardevoir is weird) with the Masuda method, and I plan to bring my Rinoa (and my Flaire) to whatever region in which this game is set once my journey has been finished with the standard Pokemon with which this game provides me.
---
PSN: Echidneys // 3DS: 4468 - 1242 - 8413
"It sucks, and you're all stupid for liking it."
#133CyberWhiteTigerPosted 12/2/2012 3:01:26 AM
Ok my first shiny was a shiny tyrogue from the odd egg in crystal but if that doesn't count then my first shiny is a skarmory i hatched on one of my gen III games. Skarmory was a 1/8192 chance one too as in gen III masuda method didn't exist so i was very shocked it hatched.
---
Lights will guide you home
#134beebarbPosted 12/2/2012 3:39:16 AM
This is what I have obtained myself:

Random Encounters:
Gold: Krabby (lost when SRAM battery ran flat)
Sapphire: Tentacool (lost, forgot was in save when I restarted)
Pearl: Glameow (now a Purugly in my White 2 game)
HeartGold: Paras (now a Parasect in my White 2 game)
White 2: Gurdurr (now a Conkeldurr, no Shiny Charm)
---
We shall rise again to start anew.
White FC: 0862-2660-4156 / 3DS FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 4556-7836-2644
#135gavinlee999Posted 12/3/2012 5:53:19 AM
first shiny was a purple wurmple in emerald version....
didnt know what a shiny was back then....
caught it because at first i thought my eyes were playin tricks on me or i had went colorblind or somethin................... i regret starting over before trading it over
#136teh4got10onePosted 12/3/2012 6:03:32 AM
Aside from Red Gyrados,

Heart Gold,
Caught a shiny Geodude
was female, named it Goldie, now it's a golden golem. Transferred to my white version game.
---
PSN: teh4got10one
#137d_charizardPosted 12/3/2012 6:08:39 AM
I've encountered plenty, but I can't remember what my first one was. (Possibly Red Gyarados.) Excluding Gen 2 (due to my crappy memory, I'm sure I got at least 1 non-Red Gyarados shiny in it), my first was a Zubat from Granite Cave in Sapphire, but the game was stolen. My first after that was a Hariyama from Victory Road in another Sapphire. Aside from that, I've caught, in no particular order:

Slowpoke (Leafgreen)
Smeargle (Emerald)
Spinda (Emerald)
Numel (Emerald)
Abra (Emerald)
Zubat (a second one, LeafGreen)
Golbat (Emerald)
Shuppet (Emerald)
Kricketot (Diamond)
Mamoswine (Black)
Nidoran Female (bred in Black, Japanese mother, though I wasn't aiming for a shiny.)

In addition to that, I had the misfortune of running into a wild shiny Growlithe in Emerald's Battle Pyramid. (Took me a long time to get over that.) And have traded for many on the GTS, including likely legitimate Mamoswine, Manectric, Tentacruel, Pawniard and Slugma, and traded for a legitimate Oddish IRL.
#138InsaneriderPosted 12/3/2012 6:12:18 AM
Promos and event pokemon aside, my first wild shiny was a Vullaby.
At the time I was building an all Dark-type team to be my first actual E4 team in Black 1.
Alder was a pain in my behind most certainly.
---
The word of the day is "Legs." Spread it around.
GT: TimoInsano
#139hodelinoPosted 12/3/2012 6:48:45 AM
First Shiny was a Pidgey in Pokemon Gold

after that i had a shiny Nidoqueen (Gold), Starmie (Emerald) and Bellossom (HG)
---
Fighting games needs more Pikachu!
#140Summoner67Posted 12/3/2012 12:40:57 PM
Just ran into my first: a shiny Mienfoo. I just paralyzed it and then...it missed with jump kick and fainted. Ajaklejfeioajiaehfuaefj!! Now I'm pissed.