Need some Team tips

• Topic Archived

User Info: labyrinth

labyrinth
4 years ago#1
I really wanted to have fun this time and use pokemon for either their looks, or use pokemon I haven't used before. That's why I purposely left out Ampharos, Conkeldurr, Excadrill and Unfezant/Staraptor.

Serperior (I used Samurott in Black 1)
Arcanine
Starmie
Drapion (I switched Weezing out for him)
Mienshao

I currently have a Lopunny as my 6th (with Attract, Thunderpunch and Return) just for the lulz.

I was looking into Glaceon and/or Golurk. But then I realized that I might end up having too many defensive pokemon. Looking at it now, I can just give Ice Beam to Starmie. I might also need a flying type. I looked at Altaria, but again another defensive type lol.

Again this is not for tournaments or anything, just for fun. Some suggestions would be nice.
Thanks.
"There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have." --Don Herold

labyrinth
4 years ago#2
I could technically replace Arcanine with a Dragon (Axew/Flygon), but I'd really rather not use them.
"There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have." --Don Herold

User Info: devilschain30

devilschain30
4 years ago#3
Furret. Hes a monster. And super cute.
GT: Gods pudding
Pokemon Black FC: 5200-6488-1950

labyrinth
4 years ago#4
Switching out Serperior for a Lilligant (so no starters this time. I find Serperior boring now, and I need someone who can Sleep).
Might as well go with Golurk then.

So,

Arcanine
Starmie
Drapion
Lilligant
Mienshao
Golurk

I like it, decent mix of old and new, too. Thanks, all. :)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived