This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need some Team tips

#1labyrinthPosted 11/23/2012 5:30:03 PM
I really wanted to have fun this time and use pokemon for either their looks, or use pokemon I haven't used before. That's why I purposely left out Ampharos, Conkeldurr, Excadrill and Unfezant/Staraptor.

Serperior (I used Samurott in Black 1)
Arcanine
Starmie
Drapion (I switched Weezing out for him)
Mienshao

I currently have a Lopunny as my 6th (with Attract, Thunderpunch and Return) just for the lulz.

I was looking into Glaceon and/or Golurk. But then I realized that I might end up having too many defensive pokemon. Looking at it now, I can just give Ice Beam to Starmie. I might also need a flying type. I looked at Altaria, but again another defensive type lol.

Again this is not for tournaments or anything, just for fun. Some suggestions would be nice.
Thanks.
---
"There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have." --Don Herold
#2labyrinth(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 7:28:36 PM
I could technically replace Arcanine with a Dragon (Axew/Flygon), but I'd really rather not use them.
---
"There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have." --Don Herold
#3devilschain30Posted 11/23/2012 7:29:36 PM
Furret. Hes a monster. And super cute.
---
GT: Gods pudding
Pokemon Black FC: 5200-6488-1950
#4labyrinth(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 11:30:52 AM
Switching out Serperior for a Lilligant (so no starters this time. I find Serperior boring now, and I need someone who can Sleep).
Might as well go with Golurk then.

So,

Arcanine
Starmie
Drapion
Lilligant
Mienshao
Golurk

I like it, decent mix of old and new, too. Thanks, all. :)
---