This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to beat the grass (bug?) gym leader?

#21AquasitionPosted 11/25/2012 2:57:01 PM
Route 4. Darumaka. Very useful throughout the game.
---
Come over here, I'll promise I will heal you >:D
Pkmn Black Friend Code:1205 8723 1474 GREG (all caps)
#22GastroFanPosted 11/25/2012 5:55:36 PM
Mugiloko posted...
GastroFan posted...
Since you're reaching the point where your Samurott might disobey you

lawlnope

I've had it happen before; so it is possible if you don't have the badge to get the right level of pokemon to obey you. Those badges do say 'all pokemon'; not a 'select few' or 'just ones who are traded to you'.
#23tadashii18Posted 11/25/2012 5:58:59 PM
nintendomaniaco posted...
I picked Oshawott, and I only ever train my main, but I keep loosing. I'm level thirty something now, but razor leaf is pretty deadly anyway. I've run out of trainers to beat, so how can I beat this gym?!

Why do you have a level 30 Oshawott????
---
Pokemon White FC - 5244 0146 6376
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 3783 6998 1893
#24MugilokoPosted 11/25/2012 6:04:33 PM
GastroFan posted...
Mugiloko posted...
GastroFan posted...

lawlnope

I've had it happen before; so it is possible if you don't have the badge to get the right level of pokemon to obey you. Those badges do say 'all pokemon'; not a 'select few' or 'just ones who are traded to you'.

You must've misunderstood it then.

I tested it on Diamond, leveled up my starter to 100 before the last badge. It obeyed me.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a6/571Zoroark.png/180px-571Zoroark.png
#25ColtCababaPosted 11/25/2012 6:24:46 PM
If you only train your main, you're bound to lose.
---
I trust God with my Life... after all He gave it to me.
Official Cradily of the Pokemon Black 2 Boards and Bianca's Official Future Husband
#26kakashik99992Posted 11/25/2012 6:41:14 PM(edited)
GastroFan posted...
Mugiloko posted...
GastroFan posted...

lawlnope

Lol no it never was like that ever since green/red to my knowledge every pokemon not obtained in trades will always obey you. It kind of defeats the entire base of the game(pokemon are loyal to who catches it) lol

And to the TC I guess you can finish the game with only your main and HM slaves but you will need to step up the audino hunt and keep in mind that gen V has some of the worst in game starters