This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm so sick of hearing this.

#31Emerald_MeliosPosted 11/25/2012 12:29:31 PM(edited)
SlimeStack posted...
I'd rather the Pokémon be distributed across original regions and not remakes. <.<

Or, if they must reuse old regions, at least make new games showing said region 10+ years on with an original plot/trainers/characters/etc.

They could have Gen 6 set in a region near Hoenn (maybe based on the southwestern most part of the Honshu island). And let us visit Hoenn itself.
#32Gamerater66Posted 11/25/2012 12:48:17 PM
I'd like to see a remake of RSE for 3 reasons:

1. RBY and GSC got remakes.
2. Hoenn didn't have as much Pokemon as Kanto.
3. Um... more hold items?
#33SmogoonPosted 11/25/2012 12:52:04 PM
Rose_Mage posted...
Because why not?

Exactly. I don't understand why this board thinks it has a gun to GameFreak's head and can tell the company what it can and can't do. Can't they just make a game because they want to?
---
http://minus.com/mAwwlI4t5 - http://imgur.com/a/tzy9l
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang
#34SlimeStackPosted 11/25/2012 12:54:33 PM
Smogoon posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
Because why not?

Exactly. I don't understand why this board thinks it has a gun to GameFreak's head and can tell the company what it can and can't do. Can't they just make a game because they want to?

I don't think anyone is saying GF can't make RSE. Some people are saying they don't want RSE and some are saying they're not coming in Gen 5. Personally I think they might go for it in Gen 6 if they really have to do remakes.
---
Pokemon Black Version 2:
Sean - 1163 7615 1957
#35makedouniaPosted 11/25/2012 12:55:48 PM
The only bad things I can say about RSE are:

1: Special/Physical split (would be much more enjoyable with the new split)
2: Horrible movepools in gen 3 (again, would be much more enjoyable with updated movepools)

In my opinnion RSE are very playable even today.
#36SmogoonPosted 11/25/2012 12:59:16 PM
SlimeStack posted...
I don't think anyone is saying GF can't make RSE. Some people are saying they don't want RSE and some are saying they're not coming in Gen 5. Personally I think they might go for it in Gen 6 if they really have to do remakes.

Let me snap you back into reality. GameFreak doesn't care about you, they don't even know you exist. They're not going to have a meeting where the following takes place: "Sorry guys, but even though this game will turn out a huge profit, SlimeStack doesn't want us to do it, so we aren't going to make it". You're not as important as you think you are.
---
http://minus.com/mAwwlI4t5 - http://imgur.com/a/tzy9l
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang
#37SlimeStackPosted 11/25/2012 1:06:43 PM(edited)
Smogoon posted...
SlimeStack posted...

Let me snap you back into reality. GameFreak doesn't care about you, they don't even know you exist. They're not going to have a meeting where the following takes place: "Sorry guys, but even though this game will turn out a huge profit, SlimeStack doesn't want us to do it, so we aren't going to make it". You're not as important as you think you are.

Err, forums are designed to share opinions, not to issue orders to game companies... If you really think we're all trying to tell GF what to do then it's you who has to snap back into reality. This is probably one of the worst assumptions anyone has ever made about me.
---
Pokemon Black Version 2:
Sean - 1163 7615 1957
#38Gaming_MasteryPosted 11/25/2012 1:08:41 PM
Brandon042487 posted...
Think of it this way, a remake if gen 3 will give Gamefreak and The Pokemon Company a chances to use the 3DS features in the game.

Streetpass can be used for Gen 3s use of record mixing and secret bases which this feature can be used by doin a pokemon coil as used in B2/W2.

Spotpass allows for automatic downloads of event pokemon witbout the need of having to remember to go to the mystery gift thing and getting it.

Play Coins can be used to use Powers like the Passpowers.

Aside from that I can look forward to an enhanced musical score and other aesthetic details they may add.

I came into the topic to say this. A new pokemon game in Gen 6 can make use of 3DS features, and hoenn remakes can use them MORE because of the secret bases and record mixing.

Plus:

CONTESTS. Does no one else miss them? The movies are just a mini-game, the musicals are crap, the contests had substance! It was an alternative to battles! Pokemon that weren't that good in battles shined in Contests, and you even bred pokemon for nature and went through the trouble of giving it the best contest stats just so you could use them! Serebii used to offer contests sets in the PoTW!

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT DID CONTESTS
---
Boycott Cartoon Network until they bring back the DC NATION block before January.
#39TranquilSeaPosted 11/25/2012 1:23:40 PM
AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT DID CONTESTS

No. I did as many contest in Emerald as I played the Battle Frontier. Even blending berries with the berry master was fun.
---
I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
#40360pagesPosted 11/25/2012 1:23:42 PM
Smogoon posted...
SlimeStack posted...

You see, this is why people have a problem with you.

Man this board is garbage.
---
Black Friend code 5457 8868 8614
Brawl friend code 1205-6397-3466