This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm so sick of hearing this.

#41darkhishamPosted 11/25/2012 1:23:57 PM
I would like another remake of R/B/Y to be honest. Because I dislike games with batteries.
#42SmogoonPosted 11/25/2012 1:27:48 PM
360pages posted...
You see, this is why people have a problem with you.

People? You mean Sheeple.

Man this board is garbage.

This is true, however.
---
http://minus.com/mAwwlI4t5 - http://imgur.com/a/tzy9l
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang
#43TranquilSeaPosted 11/25/2012 1:29:30 PM
I would like another remake of R/B/Y to be honest. Because I dislike games with batteries.

In due time...
---
I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
#44MizunoRyuuPosted 11/25/2012 1:29:52 PM
I'd absolutely love a remake, for one reason only: Physical/Special splitting. Even if they keep everything else the same, but change just that one thing, I'd be a happy Clamperl.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#45Adam_AcePosted 11/25/2012 1:48:28 PM
The main reason R/S/E remakes would be a stupid idea is largely because at the moment the latest Pokemon Games are actually able to connect with R/S/E (Albeit indirectly) making it a completely pointless endeavour not to mention infuriating every person who still has those games.

Could you imagine how much of a pimp slap it'd be to someone who spent alot of hard work and effort raising their team from the ground up playing with friends on Colosseum and XD sending them through Gen IV to V. R/S/E remakes are never going to happen I mean hell you've got a better chance of them making a sequel game based in Hoenn then you have of them making a remake of a game that is still in use.
#46paralyzed21Posted 11/25/2012 1:53:18 PM
none of them needed remakes. the man just wanted more dough
---
http://www.wearethepanicdivision.com | http://www.facebook.com/thepanicdivision
---
#47TranquilSeaPosted 11/25/2012 1:59:11 PM(edited)
The main reason R/S/E remakes would be a stupid idea is largely because at the moment the latest Pokemon Games are actually able to connect with R/S/E (Albeit indirectly) making it a completely pointless endeavour not to mention infuriating every person who still has those games.

Could you imagine how much of a pimp slap it'd be to someone who spent alot of hard work and effort raising their team from the ground up playing with friends on Colosseum and XD sending them through Gen IV to V. R/S/E remakes are never going to happen I mean hell you've got a better chance of them making a sequel game based in Hoenn then you have of them making a remake of a game that is still in use.

Most people are leaning towards a new Hoenn game in gen 6 anyway. As long as the cross-gen compatibility chain remains intact, there will always be some means of moving things from R/S/E to the latest gen. It doesn't really matter if it's a remake or a sequel - the point is, the people who want it love the Hoenn region and would like to play it again with updated mechanics.
---
I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
#48Adam_AcePosted 11/25/2012 2:05:58 PM
TranquilSea posted...

Most people are leaning towards a new Hoenn game in gen 6 anyway. As long as the cross-gen compatibility chain remains intact, there will always be some means of moving things from R/S/E to the latest gen. It doesn't really matter if it's a remake or a sequel - the point is, the people who want it love the Hoenn region and would like to play it again with updated mechanics.

I'm all in favour of an upgraded Hoenn Region because the games really do deserve it and the DS/3DS is more than powerful enough to support an expanded Hoenn Region. For the moment though I'm happy to stick with Emerald and XD because just knowing you are one of the only trainers you know who are awesome enough to have a Lugia with Psycho Boost is just a wonderful feeling.
#49serenade696969Posted 11/25/2012 3:09:57 PM
BlackSabor posted...
Why does RSE need a remake? I'm not even a Ruby/Sapphire fanboy. (Though honestly Idk if the fanboys are for or against the idea of a remake). But seriously. Just because Gen 1 and 2 got remakes doesn't mean 3 is next. Gen 1 and 2 were on extremely limited handhelds. There's nothing about Gen 3 that needs to be remade. The graphics were good, the music was great, the overall design was good enough that it generated tons of fanboys. What about this game needs to be remade? Online? That's about it, really.

theyll do it since some pokemon are harder to find and they need to let events like mew and that whole thing and such itll be good for series personally idc about remakes they're just nice to have and i think thats how most people here feel about it