This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

aspertia best first town music.3 awesome songs back to back

#11RazieruPosted 11/26/2012 12:31:52 AM
reaverz posted...
It sure is. I think both Nuvema and Twinleaf have unimpressive themes, but Aspertia City's theme definitely sets the atmosphere for a new start in the same region from before. I especially agree with Razieru's opinion about the music in Route 19 in particular. That also beats Route 1 in Unova easily as far as themes go.

Fourth gen as a whole has lackluster music in my opinion. There were a few notable tracks, like the remixed music for the battle towers of D/P/PL, the entirety of HG/SS's nostalgic tracks, and the frontier brain's theme. Everything else, like Twin Leaf town's theme, I managed to easily forget.

I really like the way it sounds in Autumn.

I'd almost swear you were my twin. I feel the exact same way. Those violins just set that version of routes 19 & 20's music off perfectly. Eh, only four more days of that lovely version of those route's music.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#12GhetsisPosted 11/26/2012 12:49:36 AM
Nah.

Maybe after Littleroot's.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#13RudolphMiloticPosted 11/26/2012 1:27:02 AM
The themes of both Littleroot Town and Aspertia City were composed by the same person (Go Ichinose) so that's why they have a similar feel. And I also like them.