This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ideas you would like to see in the next Pokemon Games

#11MaetchPosted 11/26/2012 6:31:45 PM
A new evil team that gives up all the false niceness we've seen in teams since Gen3 and goes back to "evil just because we are" like Team Rocket did.

I say this because I am freakin' SICK of evil teams that keep trying to hide their plans under faked benevolence. I've been forced to put up with that sort of thing for three whole generations and it's getting very redundant.
#12helldewPosted 11/26/2012 6:32:43 PM
non lifeless NPCs would be a freaking godsend. if we got something like RF3 oh man. plus talking to them and hearing the same garbage every single time sucks :/ and then there is first couple town syndrome where all the people in the first few towns dont say anything of relevance because of everyone giving crappy tutorials.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#13pies12Posted 11/26/2012 6:33:49 PM
H scenes
---
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.
#14pies12Posted 11/26/2012 6:34:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15TranquilSeaPosted 11/26/2012 6:42:37 PM(edited)
An NPC friendship system, festivals, and host of bachelor(ette)s that you can choose from to date and marry. =)
---
I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
#16sabeta_samaPosted 11/26/2012 6:38:28 PM
Still waiting for Light Type.
---
Official Palutena of the Kid Icarus: Uprising Board
#17rhynok1Posted 11/26/2012 7:02:27 PM
other type of championships that could be weekly/ monthly or another way of qualifying, also they could be shown on player card for example a fighting championship where everyone uses fighting types only, also get rid of the elite four and add a knock out tournament with stages and random trainers.

bring back bug catching contests (or other types.)

berry growing (one medium size patch would be fine.)

secret bases, so I can train against my friends teams.

roaming npcs would be cool but i doubt thats going to happen anytime soon, but re-fight able npcs that actually train/ catch new pokemon would be cool
#18OnyxGuardPosted 11/26/2012 7:14:08 PM
Really? Nobody liked my idea of traveling to all region? Haha ik it's impossible to fit in one game but that would be pretty cool. Right? 0_o
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 2194 5566 1096
#19RoccoRed(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 7:14:56 PM
Maetch posted...
A new evil team that gives up all the false niceness we've seen in teams since Gen3 and goes back to "evil just because we are" like Team Rocket did.

I say this because I am freakin' SICK of evil teams that keep trying to hide their plans under faked benevolence. I've been forced to put up with that sort of thing for three whole generations and it's getting very redundant.

To be honest Galactic was all open about their plans about ruling the universe. They were crazy.

And Magma/Aqua were not really evil, just terrorists that thought they were doing the better good for the world.
---
Xbox Live: KeroTenu
PKMN FC: 5415-5334-2248
#20TranquilSeaPosted 11/26/2012 7:17:14 PM
Really? Nobody liked my idea of traveling to all region? Haha ik it's impossible to fit in one game but that would be pretty cool. Right? 0_o

No one responded because it's such a brilliant and original idea that it left us all speechless~
---
I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately