This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ideas you would like to see in the next Pokemon Games

#21GhetsisPosted 11/26/2012 8:18:58 PM
Paromin posted...
IV Vitamins.

Aka steroids.

Definitely a good idea, though. But they'd have to do something to prevent people from making every Pokemon have 31s across the board with absolutely no effort. Maybe put a limit on how many you can use?
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#22Chaos_MissilePosted 11/26/2012 8:43:23 PM
IV/EV Viewer. I dont want a NPC to tell me "wow, this Pokemon has awesome speed!" I want to see EXACTLY the number.

Permanent TMs mechanic maintained

A storyline progression that is a mixture of both B/WB/W2 / DPPt where the evil team assault and destroy towns, and attacks the E4. They should be a threat from start till end and not just until the 7th/8th Gym.

Always found it amusing that we have super-evil teams bent on taking over the world, and the HIGHEST AUTHORITY on Pokemons, as well as having some of the HIGHEST LEVELED Pokemon available in the region at their disposable and the E4 just sits in their nice comfy rooms while a young teen goes off and save the world...before pawning their sorry asses.

Challenge Mode that does NOT require a complete or a separate game to access. And the difficulty and level curve should be something like BlazeBlack/VoltWhite >_>
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#23ParominPosted 11/26/2012 9:04:50 PM(edited)
Definitely a good idea, though. But they'd have to do something to prevent people from making every Pokemon have 31s across the board with absolutely no effort. Maybe put a limit on how many you can use?

Does it matter?

The VGC scene is filled with perfect/near perfect IV Pokemon, doesn't ruin anything.

Or what about TMs pre Gen V? You'd need to play the game again to get another copy of some TMs or go through the Battle Facilities repeatedly if you want Earthquake and Stone Edge TMs. And that's just one copy of that TM, if you need more, you'll repeat the whole process.

Then in B2W2 BP items got a reduced price, PWT offers a noticeably faster way to earn BP. Game offers up unlimited Rare Candies (maybe an unintended effect of Breeder refighting) refightable L80 Trainer Pokemon.

Or the Join Avenue EV shops and L100 Legendaries? In BW, if a player wants 200+ EVs in two stats that's 100+ wings for 2 stats, out of the possible 6 wings.

Now if Nintendo releases a L100 Legendary, players need to do if they want 200+ EV Spreads is head over to the Join Avenue and buff up their Pokemon in a few button presses. Maxing Join Avenue takes much less work and has a bigger benefit than collecting 200 wings per Pokemon.

---
Playing: Project Cross Zone
Waiting for: SRW OG the 2nd
#24pokemonfreak97Posted 11/26/2012 8:47:22 PM
Ghetsis posted...
Paromin posted...
IV Vitamins.

Aka steroids.

Make them cost a LOT of BP.

As in 128 or 256 BP to raise a single IV 1 point. So it takes a LOT of effort, and the kind of people who would hack them will just hack the IVs anyway, while allowing that 31/31/31/31/31/30 Pokémon that really actually COULD use Hidden Power Dark to get perfect IVs.
---
I hack life.
Got a Wii U launch night!
#25Swiftblade09Posted 11/26/2012 8:54:58 PM
Get rid of Evs/Ivs and change the way moves are learned by allowing players to distribute stat/skill points. Would allow gamefreak to rebalance everything as well as make competitive battling more accessible/fair.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raiz5MAb98Q
#26NoseReaperPosted 11/26/2012 9:04:37 PM
Maetch posted...
A new evil team that gives up all the false niceness we've seen in teams since Gen3 and goes back to "evil just because we are" like Team Rocket did.

I say this because I am freakin' SICK of evil teams that keep trying to hide their plans under faked benevolence. I've been forced to put up with that sort of thing for three whole generations and it's getting very redundant.

You do realise that people who actually think that they're evil are unrealistic and stupid, not to mention corny as hell, right? The teams do this "false benevolence" thing because when someone does something bad intentionally, they believe they're doing something good.
---
You fail at life. Go away.
#27deathwave21Posted 11/26/2012 9:28:17 PM
6 on 6 Battles

Confusion does same power/type damage to user as would have dealt to the opponent

Option to rechallenge every gym with same type pokemon as that gym for the right to be the gym leader... you would get a call that NPC or such wishes to challenge your gym...

Trainers with level 100 pokemon

All gym leaders/elite 4 have 6 pokemon each or option to battle each with Single/Double/Triple/Rotation/6 vs 6 battle type

Perhaps a console game that features all regions, all gym leaders, and all Elite 4

3 new starters introduced: Grass/Dragon, Water/Dragon, Fire/Dragon; but you get to choose up to 3 from all 36 starters from all generations

That should be enough for now. When those are implemented, I will post more...
---
Do you think you have what it takes to be a Marine? If so, contact the Detroit Lakes, Minnesota Recruiting Office
#28Why_Is_PurplePosted 11/26/2012 9:34:38 PM
OnyxGuard posted...
Every region ever made. Gen 1-6! :D

This, if space allows.

Also, it'd be nice to have a Pal Park in the future games so you don't need to trade from Emerald/FireRed/etc. to HeartGold to Black 2 to Generation VI. A method of mass transfer would be nice for those who complete the National Pokédex, too. Transporting 649 Pokémon would get kind of monotonous after the first 100 or so.
---
IF YOU GO IN THE DIRECTION OF THE ARROW.
3DS Friend Code: 5069-3926-6218
#29rhynok1Posted 11/26/2012 9:43:25 PM
Why_Is_Purple posted...
OnyxGuard posted...
Every region ever made. Gen 1-6! :D

This, if space allows.

Also, it'd be nice to have a Pal Park in the future games so you don't need to trade from Emerald/FireRed/etc. to HeartGold to Black 2 to Generation VI. A method of mass transfer would be nice for those who complete the National Pokédex, too. Transporting 649 Pokémon would get kind of monotonous after the first 100 or so.

yes a pokebox system or something needs to be sorted
#30ElSilverWindPosted 11/26/2012 10:10:37 PM
OnyxGuard posted...
Really? Nobody liked my idea of traveling to all region? Haha ik it's impossible to fit in one game but that would be pretty cool. Right? 0_o

It's not impossible. I'm certain GameFreak COULD make that kind of game, especially on the 3DS.

However, unless they did it Mario All Stars style where you select the game from a menu, (like choose Soul Silver or Emerald) the idea is very flawed and gimmicky.
---
Burgh is meh Snuggle Bug