This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ideas you would like to see in the next Pokemon Games

#31gamingratPosted 11/26/2012 10:10:59 PM
OnyxGuard posted...
Really? Nobody liked my idea of traveling to all region? Haha ik it's impossible to fit in one game but that would be pretty cool. Right? 0_o

Sorry, i just got on and saw this message. That would be a brilliant idea, and one that i have wanted since gen 3. In gen 2 we were able to go to different regions, why not anymore. Just have each region contain only the pokemon from its own regions and have their original Gym leaders and their Elite Four. Meanwhile you start in one region with an evil team that is completely original. Then after you beat the leader again the top members of the team split up and go to conquer the other regions. I think that this is a great idea for a game.

AND I WANT MORE EEVEELOUTIONS!!!!
---
GT:gamingrat91
#32SaintparaPosted 11/26/2012 11:41:18 PM
Hacked up Pokemon on NPC teams or as special, non-catchable encounters. Examples using BW1 characters and events:

Cheren's Stoutland has Sheer Force instead of its usual abilities. His Emboar (assuming he has Emboar in this scenario) knows Mach Punch and Dragon Dance. You can never CATCH these illegal Pokemon, but it makes them more unique.

Imagine if you were doing a blind, clean playthrough and Pokemon started using moves you know they cant learn. Ghetsis' Hydreigon has Sheer Force and knows Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Dragon Pulse and Earth Power. Maybe someone's Reuniclus has Psystrike or that Archeops has Moxie.

So long as you dont make any absurd combos for in-game, like a Wondertomb (Expecting anyone to kill a Wondertomb without knowing about to bring Toxic is pushing it,) it wont make it TOO hard, but it does add that element of surprise. At least, for your first playthrough it does...
---
Official Togekiss of the BW2 Boards
Plothooker - www.plothook.net - Get Hook'd
#33RoccoRed(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 9:15:48 AM
OnyxGuard posted...
Every region ever made. Gen 1-6! :D

Mmm... Don't really like this one. Maybe 2 regions in one game but the thought of all six doesn't sound good.
---
Xbox Live: KeroTenu
PKMN FC: 5415-5334-2248
#34ChaosInDarknessPosted 11/27/2012 10:37:28 AM
Walking with pokemon.
Vs Seeker return.
Pal Park return.

Other than these Black 2 is amazing compared to 1.
---
PSN: BangDeadPikachu
"Gamlen can't say 'good morning' without lying twice." - Hawke
#35MugilokoPosted 11/27/2012 10:47:51 AM
TranquilSea posted...
An NPC friendship system, festivals, and host of bachelor(ette)s that you can choose from to date and marry. =)

We need a squid hater for pokemon.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a6/571Zoroark.png/180px-571Zoroark.png
#36GhetsisPosted 11/27/2012 10:52:11 AM
Mugiloko posted...
TranquilSea posted...
An NPC friendship system, festivals, and host of bachelor(ette)s that you can choose from to date and marry. =)

We need a squid hater for pokemon.

As long as she doesn't scream "LA LA LA~" and "HEY-HO!" every time she walks past you.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#37RoccoRed(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 11:58:36 AM
TranquilSea posted...

Ah like Harvest Moon, I hope one day Nintendo and Natsume would join up to make that mix one day XD
---
Xbox Live: KeroTenu
PKMN FC: 5415-5334-2248
#38MugilokoPosted 11/27/2012 12:05:00 PM
RoccoRed posted...
TranquilSea posted...

Ah like Harvest Moon, I hope one day Nintendo and Natsume would join up to make that mix one day XD

Needs moar Shara as the leader of the next evil team.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a6/571Zoroark.png/180px-571Zoroark.png
#39t3hNubPosted 11/27/2012 1:25:12 PM
Ghetsis posted...
Paromin posted...
IV Vitamins.

Aka steroids.

We already have steroid items, they're called "Vitamins." IV adjustment would be more like retroactive gene therapy.
---
Don't get hit and hit it until it dies, in that order.
Kill it, carve it, wear it, repeat it.
#40Missingno_MastrPosted 11/27/2012 1:37:16 PM
*An Electrode evolution whose appearance is entirely dependent on what Poke Ball it's kept in (regular Poke Ball design is the default, in the event of it appearing in the wild).

*A Vanillish alternate evolution, Fire/Ice, based off of a hot fudge sundae.

*A Poison-type Eeveelution.

*A Luvdisc evolution, Water/Flying, based on the arrows Cupid shoots.

*A Cryogonal evolution, Ice/Flying with Snow Warning, based on a snow cloud.

*Miror B. as the Champion.
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG