This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best attack in the game?

#51Kromlech06Posted 11/26/2012 8:21:02 PM
mralpha543 posted...
Kromlech06 posted...
Psychic hasn't been anything special since gen 1. Care to explain your reasoning?

Because Sp. Atk Slowbro.

Ignoring how one pokemon doesn't make a whole move great, Isn't psyshock better than psychic for that purpose?
#52mralpha543Posted 11/26/2012 8:26:01 PM
Actually I think that's what I was thinking of.. I always get confused with moves that have similar names or animations. Stone edge and Rock Slide for example. I can't remember which is which. Whatever either Psy move is pretty great in the right hands.
---
Rocket Professor Al ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Rocket take over world!
#53MileRunPosted 11/26/2012 8:44:10 PM
mralpha543 posted...
Actually I think that's what I was thinking of.. I always get confused with moves that have similar names or animations. Stone edge and Rock Slide for example. I can't remember which is which. Whatever either Psy move is pretty great in the right hands.

My favorite Psy move is Oppa G-

*shot*
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#54SuperbreederPosted 11/26/2012 8:58:18 PM
I can't narrow down my list or put it in any particular order...

Dual Chop, Head Smash, Foul Play, Flamethrower (so frickin' reliable), Charge Beam, AncientPower, Surf, Fly, Sky Attack, Aerial Ace, Brick Break....

I could keep going, too. That's the sad thing. Of course, for all of these moves, there is a number of Pokémon that can learn them but never should (i.e., Haxorus should never learn Surf [Cheren's an idiot]).
#55Baseball4Lyfe85Posted 11/26/2012 9:09:43 PM
Earthquake
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#56phoenixflame95Posted 11/26/2012 9:14:12 PM
Hmmmm...I have to go with U-Turn.
#57hyjinx17Posted 11/26/2012 10:09:04 PM
Ice Shard. A priority super effective move against all those annoying Dragon Dancing dragons, you bet it's awesome
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#58Afrotastic_JPosted 11/26/2012 10:28:10 PM(edited)
Draco Meteor, Calm Mind, Earthquake.

And most importantly, Stealth Rocks.
---
"I... am... KROGAN!" -- Urdnot Grunt
#59Hitman1102Posted 11/26/2012 10:41:36 PM
Hmm, interesting question. Quite a conundrum. I see many good answers posted but I've also seen responses that counter those answers usually having to do with type difference. Because of this I have researched a move that is unbiased. A move that can be used regardless of a pokemon's type. And gentleman we have an answer.

Splash

Does it really matter what Pokemon type is on the receiving end of splash? Normal, Water, Steel, Psychic, Missingno, it doesn't matter. Splash will never lead to a "It's not very effective" response.

You're Welcome.
---
Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.
#60Trailblazer34Posted 11/26/2012 11:37:30 PM
Earthquake, forever and always.

Except Gen 1 Psychic (the move).