This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best attack in the game?

#71goodknifePosted 11/27/2012 8:13:42 AM
sketch
#72Toastlad098Posted 11/27/2012 8:23:09 AM
What about Tri-attack with combined power of Foresight? I mean Tri-attack has 80 power, and it has a chance to make the target either paralyzed, burned, or even frozen. Yes I do know that it's not very effective against rock and steel types, but count those 2 out and you have a decent attack there....or at least that's what I think...

Another would be Facade cause how it doubles its power with the whole effect of burn, paralyze and poison thing. Combined that with a pokemon with Guts and you have a very, very powerful attack. Oh! And if the pokemon is normal holding a silk scarf! STAB, Guts power, Facade power, and Silk scarf power!

^But what are the chances?
---
PSN: Toastlad098
#73Why_Is_PurplePosted 11/27/2012 8:28:05 AM
Toastlad098 posted...
Oh! And if the pokemon is normal holding a silk scarf! STAB, Guts power, Facade power, and Silk scarf power!

Why a Silk Scarf? A Choice Band or Life Orb would boost the power more.
---
IF YOU GO IN THE DIRECTION OF THE ARROW.
3DS Friend Code: 5069-3926-6218
#74Toastlad098Posted 11/27/2012 8:34:20 AM
Why_Is_Purple posted...
Toastlad098 posted...
Oh! And if the pokemon is normal holding a silk scarf! STAB, Guts power, Facade power, and Silk scarf power!

Why a Silk Scarf? A Choice Band or Life Orb would boost the power more.

A choice band would prevent someone from using Protect or any other move that they might want to use. And I didn't consider Life Orb. Never really thought about the topic. Just the first thing that came to mind.
---
PSN: Toastlad098