This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When do you expect the first gen 6 leak of information?

#21reaverzPosted 11/27/2012 12:33:03 AM(edited)
I'm actually predicting Gamefreak to reveal a Gen 6 "mascot" in the vein of Lucario and Zoroark to appear in the Genesect movie in a protagonist role. This would follow a trend of having a next-gen Pokemon starring in a current-gen movie (see: Lati@s, Lucario, Manaphy, Zorua, Zoroark). The Gen 6 pair games for the 3DS could well be announced around that time as well.

With the way everything has gone for Gen 5 (Ash speedrunning through Unova in the anime, all three remaining event legends being revealed and released this year, etc.), I don't see how anyone can expect Gen 5 to last much longer.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#22shdwdrgnixPosted 11/27/2012 1:18:41 AM
I rather have BW3 than a new generation tbh
#23PatHatchet(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:43:38 AM
I would hope we'd get some vague hint of it's existence by the beginning of next year.
#24TyranidomegaPosted 11/27/2012 7:02:04 AM
Cpt_Calamity posted...
A bunch of stuff

lol what's that comedian's name again?
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#25R0cks0l1ddPosted 11/27/2012 7:22:58 AM
shdwdrgnix posted...
I rather have BW3 than a new generation tbh

What...why?

RadioRebel posted...

Sounds about right. With Genesect already revealed, it's obvious the real star of next year's movie will be a Gen VI Pokémon. IIRC Lucario and Zoroark were both revealed in February before their respective movies, so we should see our first Gen VI Pokémon around that time next year.

This
---
I doubt they'll use any of those names; they're too bland. And they can't use Black or White for race reasons.
bond007106 of Neoseeker
#26Skull_proPosted 11/27/2012 7:27:09 AM
wind64a posted...
My bet is that Ash looses the Unova League to a guy using, at least, one or two gen VI 'mons.

Isn't that how he lost in gen II? Fighting a guy using a Blaziken in the Jotho league?
---
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff266/NeoArashi/wtf.jpg Look! I can make a post AFTER the last post!!!!!
#27Reborn_SigmaPosted 11/27/2012 7:39:00 AM
The first info will come in a week or two when the title of the next movie is revealed, and it hints at the nature of the first Gen 6 Pokemon. Said Pokemon will be fully shown in February.

Scizoreon posted...
Water Pokemon Master from Pokebeach ( http://pokebeach.com/ ) has posted an interesting theory that the first information about gen 6 will come in December.

As for Ash losing to a Gen 6 Pokemon in the Unova league, I cannot find any sign of Ash facing Virgil (Eevee trainer) before December 20th. So this combined with the above theory could lead to the conclusion that the "missing" Eeveelution (Dragon type) will be used by Virgil to defeat Ash.

I used to support that theory, but after realizing there aren't any question marks in the Eeveelution merchandise (which is typical in the leadup to a new Pokemon or form reveal) I don't think that's happening.
#28SlimeStackPosted 11/27/2012 8:31:32 AM
Jan or Feb 2013 sounds about right. The only reason people that think Gen 5 could possibly be 4 years are people who want RSE remakes and are ignoring all evidence pointing towards Gen 5 being a 3 year chapter.
---
Pokemon Black Version 2:
Sean - 1163 7615 1957
#29MugilokoPosted 11/27/2012 8:37:48 AM
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a6/571Zoroark.png/180px-571Zoroark.png
#30SilverSaint7Posted 11/27/2012 8:51:26 AM
I feel like the anime is going to surprise us with a new pokemon at the end of the League. For some reason I feel like Virgil is going to bust out a new eeveelution on us.
---
My swagger brings all the scrubs to the yard.