This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When do you expect the first gen 6 leak of information?

#41PatHatchet(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:16:39 AM
yakno, the only reason the last 2 gens lasted long was because of the remakes, really. o.o
#42FuneralCakePosted 11/27/2012 10:21:07 AM
Well, but of course, we need to have remakes this gen because the other two past gens did it and Ruby and Sapphire were God's gift to man and the world will explode if we don't get them.

Or we could just get them in 6th gen instead, or maybe never at all! Those are also options.
---
TOTALLY, TOTALLY NOT HOME ROWED
http://i.minus.com/iiw4VxezMgaw2.gif
#43Skull_proPosted 11/27/2012 10:48:38 AM
SlimeStack posted...
Jan or Feb 2013 sounds about right. The only reason people that think Gen 5 could possibly be 4 years are people who want RSE remakes and are ignoring all evidence pointing towards Gen 5 being a 3 year chapter.

Remember the gap between gen 2 and 3? It didn't last 3 years (IIRC) and gen 3 pokemon started to appear quite early in the gen (After like 2-3 badges in the Jotho league (Keckleon) and during the 5th movie (Lati@s and Wailmer))
---
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff266/NeoArashi/wtf.jpg Look! I can make a post AFTER the last post!!!!!
#44SlimeStackPosted 11/27/2012 10:55:03 AM
Skull_pro posted...
SlimeStack posted...
Jan or Feb 2013 sounds about right. The only reason people that think Gen 5 could possibly be 4 years are people who want RSE remakes and are ignoring all evidence pointing towards Gen 5 being a 3 year chapter.

Remember the gap between gen 2 and 3? It didn't last 3 years (IIRC) and gen 3 pokemon started to appear quite early in the gen (After like 2-3 badges in the Jotho league (Keckleon) and during the 5th movie (Lati@s and Wailmer))

I'm not sure how this relates to my post?
---
Pokemon Black Version 2:
Sean - 1163 7615 1957
#45Skull_proPosted 11/27/2012 10:57:00 AM
SlimeStack posted...
Skull_pro posted...
SlimeStack posted...

I'm not sure how this relates to my post?

I was (at least) trying to prove you right... guess I worded the whole thing wrong. sorry about that.
---
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff266/NeoArashi/wtf.jpg Look! I can make a post AFTER the last post!!!!!
#46KeyBlade999Posted 11/27/2012 11:19:59 AM
After the PMD3 release, so probably Spring 2013.

Though it isn't getting hard to predict the games ahead of time, anyways.
---
Every wound a new opportunity, every curse a new challenge.
I shall encounter defeats... But I will not be defeated.
#47reaverzPosted 11/27/2012 3:35:46 PM(edited)
Skull_pro posted...
SlimeStack posted...

Kecleon actually didn't appear until right before the gang arrived at Olivine City, so it was actually 4 badges. Still, that was pretty early for a next-gen Pokemon appearance...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#48SlimeStackPosted 11/27/2012 3:41:27 PM
reaverz posted...
Skull_pro posted...
SlimeStack posted...

Kecleon actually didn't appear until right before the gang arrived at Olivine City, so it was actually 4 badges. Still, that was pretty early for a next-gen Pokemon appearance...

Seems Kecleon appeared roughly 70 episodes before Hoenn started. Togepi appeared about that length before Johto too, and Munchlax apparently appeared 75 episodes before Sinnoh. So it seems next gen Pokémon got revealed pretty darn early until Unova. I didn't consider movies here, and Ho-oh obviously takes the crown at being seen in the very first episode.
---
Pokemon Black Version 2:
Sean - 1163 7615 1957
#49Reborn_SigmaPosted 11/27/2012 3:41:56 PM
reaverz posted...
Still, that was pretty early for a next-gen Pokemon appearance...

Still has nothing on Munchlax and Ho-Oh appearing over 2.5 years before their respective generations actually came out.
#50Master_AlbertPosted 11/27/2012 9:36:33 PM
uhm 2009 maybe? i think th'ats wen gen 6 came out in jappan
---
gen 8 is the best gen so far