This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When do you expect the first gen 6 leak of information?

#71kwando1313Posted 11/29/2012 10:25:30 AM
shiningpikablu252 posted...
kwando1313 posted...
Wow. <deleted>s interacting with each other. Cool!

Uh, last I checked, there was only one user who even fit that description in this entire topic. Pretty obvious who it is, though...

Woah guys! Look! It's interacting with me now! Can I take a picture mommy?
---
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski
#72Phantom_NookPosted 11/29/2012 10:26:14 AM
Guys, Albert is just trolling you. Let it go.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
#73BirdPwNz100Posted 11/29/2012 10:27:53 AM
You kids trolling on a Pokemon board, come on now.
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#74xyzlacticPosted 12/1/2012 12:40:55 AM
febuary 2013
#75CosmoKramer4700Posted 12/1/2012 8:45:37 AM
http://pokebeach.com/2012/11/6th-generation-hints-coming-in-december-question

Explains what I've been saying since before BW were reeeleased. Gen 5 is a 3 year generation. I mean, it's not hard to predict. Of course they would always want the first main series game on a new handheld to be from a new generation. They never have more than a 2 year gap without a main series game. This is the longest we've gone with the release of a new handheld without a new gen. pokemon starting up. It's time for gen 6. Expect to see the first new pokemon sometime soon....I'd say within the next 2 monhts.

I really like the 3 year pattern for a generation more than 4 years. I guess it's because I also like the collecting aspect of Pokemon and one of the most exciting things to me is getting to explore a new region with brand new pokemon. I've decided this time around I'm NOT going to follow spoilers at release. I'm just going to follow everything up until the game comes out -then hold off on the full pokedex until I can play the games myself...which will hopefully be awesome on those big 3DS XL screens @_@
---
Gutalala Sudalala
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"
#76Reborn_SigmaPosted 12/1/2012 9:11:05 AM
CosmoKramer4700 posted...
I've decided this time around I'm NOT going to follow spoilers at release. I'm just going to follow everything up until the game comes out -then hold off on the full pokedex until I can play the games myself...which will hopefully be awesome on those big 3DS XL screens @_@

Good luck with that. If the internet doesn't accidentally spoil them, you'll eventually give in and look them up yourself.
#77Phantom_NookPosted 12/1/2012 4:30:46 PM
Reborn_Sigma posted...
CosmoKramer4700 posted...
I've decided this time around I'm NOT going to follow spoilers at release. I'm just going to follow everything up until the game comes out -then hold off on the full pokedex until I can play the games myself...which will hopefully be awesome on those big 3DS XL screens @_@

Good luck with that. If the internet doesn't accidentally spoil them, you'll eventually give in and look them up yourself.

Wrong. In the 4th and 5th gens, except for the 7 or whatever first unveiled Pokemon, I never learned anything about the games until I played them.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442