This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so few fire pokemon

#1okay339Posted 11/27/2012 8:29:08 PM
I like to look at the pokemon world and all the types of different pokemon and different pokemon themselves and i came across a very distrubing detail about the fire pokemon. The 4th gen pokedex only carries 3 new fire type pokemon excluding the 3 starters that are a 100% given anyways. i just found it very disappointing that the 4th gen would only have 3 catchable new fire types and all 3 pokemon ( magmortar, heat rotom,heatran) are not found in the wild. Magmortar has to be traded to get, heatrans a god damn legend lol, and that leaves heat rotom that isnt even its own pokemon just a different form for rotom to change into. The 2nd and 3rd gen also dont have alot of fire type pokemon at your disposal. i came across all this while looking for a strong fire type pokemon to add to my black/white poke teams and am greatly appreciative of the amount of choices for new fire type pokemon in black and white.
#2Dark_EinherjarPosted 11/27/2012 8:38:27 PM
The Rotom Formes were all Electric/Ghost back in Gen IV, so you might as well consider Heat Rotom a Gen V Fire Pokemon.

Anyway, your choices for Gen V Fire Pokemon, aside from said Rotom and your starter, are:

Simisear
Darmanitan
Chandelure
Heatmor
Volcarona
Victini (event)
Reshiram (Black 1 and White 2 only)
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
#3YaRlyJoePosted 11/27/2012 8:40:25 PM
Yeah fire types get shafted

It sucks

Gen 5 fire types mostly suck, too (only 3 of them don't suck, 2 are legendary/event, and the rest are garbage)
---
http://i.imgur.com/LWtaf.jpg